Forster Tuncurry Shark attack

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yeah and if you listen to dinkum dog, the hotter the day, the more sharks chill on the shore and eat ppl
Not at all what I was saying.
At least tag me if you’re going to shit talk.
Oh but Sharks have developed a taste for human flesh and can even tell apart different races!! Apart from trolling how many B-Grade movies do you watch? Let me guess, Shark Night 3D is Oscar worthy to you.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
With the mistaking humans for seals, I have always wondered why wet suits are black and not a fluro colour...
Heat retention.
Otherwise I agree. Wonder how many Sharks would chase a canary yellow lunch :-).

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surfed up there a few times around treachery and lighthouse beach, definitely a few creepy times out there especially this time of year. I tend to stay away from break walls and rivermouths in general they freak me out. Feel sorry for the victims mates that had to bring him in. Would be horrific for anyone

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not at all what I was saying.
At least tag me if you’re going to shit talk.
Oh but Sharks have developed a taste for human flesh and can even tell apart different races!! Apart from trolling how many B-Grade movies do you watch? Let me guess, Shark Night 3D is Oscar worthy to you.
Shark night 3D is one of my top 5 favourite movies of all time ( I have literally no idea how u know this as I don’t think I mentioned it) but usually action dramas don’t fare well at the Oscar’s, they prefer stuff like Schindler’s list or racial stories.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Annnnd you did say that the hotter the sharks are they want to eat people. You said ‘global warning is making shark attacks more frequent’ which is just a formal way of saying ‘when the sharks get hotter they start wanting humans’.
You’re free to have such view but how you take the high road when you think that as opposed to a simpler theory of 1/more people in the water with 2/evolving DNA is nuts.

Also if your hot sharks theory is true, why aren’t the sharks mental up around qatar? India and that?

The two places I’ve seen the most shark attacks are Ballina and Cape Town. One has tourists and the second has tourists and a well known reputation as a melting pot.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Shark night 3D is one of my top 5 favourite movies of all time ( I have literally no idea how u know this as I don’t think I mentioned it)
How unsurprising.
Maybe the bridge you live under was featured in the lake in the movie.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Annnnd you did say that the hotter the sharks are they want to eat people. You said ‘global warning is making shark attacks more frequent’ which is just a formal way of saying ‘when the sharks get hotter they start wanting humans’.
You’re free to have such view but how you take the high road when you think that as opposed to a simpler theory of 1/more people in the water with 2/evolving DNA is nuts.

Also if your hot sharks theory is true, why aren’t the sharks mental up around qatar? India and that?

The two places I’ve seen the most shark attacks are Ballina and Cape Town. One has tourists and the second has tourists and a well known reputation as a melting pot.
Dinkum here.
Great whites are in colder water.
India and Qatar?
Nice twist of words but once again you’ve only opened your mouth to change feet.
Like and reply.

PS: How about posting a pic of a shark that ‘you took’ in Ballina so we can find it on Google :-).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also I have spoken to the Taree oracle and we are going to have a crisis discussion on Sione Katoa so I’ll go up and spend a few hours to watch the sea myself and see what the go is.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dinkum here.
Great whites are in colder water.
India and Qatar?
Nice twist of words but once again you’ve only opened your mouth to change feet.
Like and reply.
So cold sharks are also aggro now?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Also I have spoken to the Taree oracle and we are going to have a crisis discussion on Sione Katoa so I’ll go up and spend a few hours to watch the sea myself and see what the go is.
Can’t wait for the oil that comes from this.
It’ll be worse than the Exxon Valdez :-).

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t mean to turn this into a global warming debate but shark sightings and attacks are becoming more frequent. Granted this was Australia’s first fatality this year, but last year there were 8 deaths and 11 non-fatal attacks. When I was a kid that was unheard of. Must be a reason why they are staying closer or returning more frequently closer to shore for food sources. It’s not like they want a Covid vaccine, many of them are already chipped for tracking :-). RIP to the fella who died who leaves behind two young daughters.
White pointers were put on a recovery plan in 2002, so you'll only see more of them in the future compared to previous decades.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
White pointers were put on a recovery plan in 2002, so you'll only see more of them in the future compared to previous decades.
OK, so protection and breeding, that makes sense. No environmental factors?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So funny he has these massive long roundabout posts then when he gets rattled or cornered they are 1 word or one sentence. What a loser

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
In South Africa a lot of them have disappeared because a bunch of Orcas have been hunting them for their livers.
It’s weird because orcas have the intelligence levels of humans but just in the sea. Spin out when u see them devise traps in the wild.