Forklift Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I ended up getting my Forklift Licence the other day through the PPP run by the Australian Government after nearly 2 and a half years in the Warehousing/Storage industry. After all these companies kept asking me over the past couple of years asking if i could drive a forklift and i said im not licenced it's always been a goal and im glad i have achieved it now.

I have only been able to do Picking,Packing,Palletizing,Unloading & Loading,Truck Off-siding,Baggage Handling,Labelling,Freight Sorter,Dispatch & Receiving,Voice Picking,RF Scanning

I was pretty excited to get it as this has been pretty much been the stepping stone from holding me back from a Full Time job as i have only been a Casual/On Call worker since 2006 now my options have opened more doors for me on Full Time work.

Hopefully the back half of 2009 will bring a lot more success and work my way

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good stuff brother , all the best man. Make that money :grinning:

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I just need some stability with good pay there is a lot out there just need to find the right one for me.

G

Gladiator.

its good to have a dad that used to be a manager of metal corp, i was driving forklifts/ bobcats excavators, hell i even operated a small crane, mini bulldozers at the age of 8 champ

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
lol im suprise workcover was not on ur ass i will tell the person who asessed me

M

mofo sixx

lol im suprise workcover was not on ur ass i will tell the person who asessed me
errr some dude on the kennel said his dad used to let him drives cranes when he was 8,

yea i am sure workcover will come down on him really hard

lol no wonder you support the roosters

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
jesus, another quality thread by solilola

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
What everyone else in here said. hahahahahah i thought you were going to ask for advice or something. Maybe next time post it in the How are you Feeling Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.