Foran out for season with Toe Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran has an op on a fucking toe. Out for the season.

Matt Gillett has an op on a fractured neck & he wants to come back soon. 80% fit ATM.

My heart bleeds for plastcine man. (Foran)

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The writing was on the wall 2-3 weeks into the season. He played ok 1st game and then you can tell he was second guessing himself. I personally think his confidence with his body is completely shot and he just needs to retire... club should offer him some sort of bullshit coaching gig or even waterboy... just needs to put his hand up and admit his gone and stop being selfish money snatching when he knows his body isn’t up to nrl standard anymore
Pay him whatever he’s on for the remainder of his contract as a trainer to keep him happy and take him out of our cap space. Probably the best way to free up cap space without creating issues

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
Told you all after the tigers game don’t be surprised if he doesn’t play another game this year
Pay blamed it solely on foz shoulders
Foran refuses to play under pay
Hence the medically retire option

It’s all crumbling at belmore
If that’s true then it would make sense
Foz loves to be coddled and if he’s not teachers pet, he’s not happy.
Not that he’s worth putting up with the shit for anymore anyway. Fuck me dead this **** needs to man up and do the right thing and retire.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give him one more year, its up to him to decide if he's past it or wants to play some footy, the potential is there, when we signed him we were excited and he never got into the swing of things with the team struggling as a whole.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love to know the real truth here, so many theories and rumours...
Is it legit?
Is it a genuine thing he is injured and legitimately needs to be out the whole season?
Is the talk of medically retired correct?
Is there friction between player / coach?
Has he lost confidence?
Does he want to come back?

We’d never get it, but a straight out honest assessment would be great.

The club owes its fans the whole truth if this isnt. God knows we’ve already copped enough.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate u could chop the toe off and be back in a month. Not that he helps us at all when he plays.
Not if it's the big toe. You loose your balance. Then again it might be good for our attack lol

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thus club lol

Did we even do a second of investigation into whether his injuries were past?

What a shambles

Worst signing in our history

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was concerned we would lose him to a neck/shoulder or hammy related reason, coz thats issues he has. Instead we lose him for months because of a toe. Didnt see that coming

Last edited:

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be celebrating,he's done nothing,now a toe injury on top of s shoulder injury,hamstring,good chance he's played his last game with us
Yes I agree but what I meant was Hasler signing this has been in the first place, he's taking up valuable cap space that we should have used on other young talents BUT again Fraudsler has screwed us over once again!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was concerned we would lose him to a neck or hammy related reason, coz thats issues he has. Instead we lose him for months because of a toe. Didnt see that coming
If we medically retire him because of his toe, I will cut it off, dip it in gold and place it next to our premiership trophies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.