Football Club Membership

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am still yet to receive a call @Steve M
Sorry gang. I spoke to Charlie today. The Board were investigating whether Season Ticket Holders were able to become Footy Club members but the advice received was that there was no ability in the Constitution for that to happen, perhaps that may change in the future. So the outstanding nominations will be processed at the next Board meeting.
Sorry again for the delay.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry gang. I spoke to Charlie today. The Board were investigating whether Season Ticket Holders were able to become Footy Club members but the advice received was that there was no ability in the Constitution for that to happen, perhaps that may change in the future. So the outstanding nominations will be processed at the next Board meeting.
Sorry again for the delay.

So because I am a season ticket holder I can't be a football club member?

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So because I am a season ticket holder I can't be a football club member?
Sorry I missed a bit of info.
They were investigating whether season ticket holders could become Footy Club members without having to pay the joining fee and annual fee. That bit is not possible. But yes you can be a season ticket holder and a footy club member.

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry everyone. I’m just so tired of our Club being bagged by its “supporters”, I really can’t see any benefit staying here.
However, my offer to anyone and everyone to assist them become a Footy Club member remains. Email steve_doggies@icloud.com
Hope to see a few of you new members at the AGM in February

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry everyone. I’m just so tired of our Club being bagged by its “supporters”, I really can’t see any benefit staying here.
However, my offer to anyone and everyone to assist them become a Footy Club member remains. Email steve_doggies@icloud.com
Hope to see a few of you new members at the AGM in February
Ignore the morons Steve. Keep doing your thing, much appreciated.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got a call last week and made payment, got my letter and pin today, feels great after the win yesterday.

Thanks to you @Steve M will also email you personally.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sincere gratitude to @Steve M for his work ensuring we become members of the football club!
I received my membership confirmation last week and official documentation sent this week.
Exceptional work, Steve!

~c.