"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just got dinner from Frangos and now I know why I haven’t eaten it since I can remember.

Chicken zero taste and the chips cold and no salt.

If you think frangos is better than El Jannah get your taste buds checked, can’t believe it’s rated so highly.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just got dinner from Frangos and now I know why I haven’t eaten it since I can remember.

If you think frangos is better than El Jannah get your taste buds checked, can’t believe it’s rated so highly.
Frangos is fkn rubbish.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mrs Grunthos and I went to Ouzo Greek restaurant in Avalon on the northern beaches.
It was incredible!
The starter was BBQ Greek octopus followed by Lamb souvlaki.

Web site.

Attachments

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I hate it when people talk up their friends or families business or people who are sheep with a hive mentality because they seen one of their flop friends post a picture of food and a venue on social media!

everyone thinks that Calvin’s at Belmore is great because they know how to market on social media?

I’ll admit I have eaten at a few places for the first time and thought the food was good because I was hungry?
To know if food is really good or not?
you need to eat it 3 or more times before drawing a conclusion!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Frangos is fkn rubbish.
Only the yuppie dumb fucks in Petersham think that shit’s good.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now as most of you would know by now I usually make fairly elaborate meals, but it's just me so I have made an "Egg-drop noodle" soup.
You start with a pack of Suimin Beef noodles but I have added garlic, mixed vegetables, and chilly with an egg to finish it off...

Attachments

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My kids love love that when I make it. I have an elderly Aussie neighbour that loves it too so I always make extra for him.

PS would it be spelt "rizz oops jesh" in English? Lol
That’s awesome, love it. It’s a favourite of mine too, goes so well mixed with salad.

I spent to much time thinking about how to spell it so stuck with English.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That’s awesome, love it. It’s a favourite of mine too, goes so well mixed with salad.

I spent to much time thinking about how to spell it so stuck with English.
That's exactly how I eat it, I have to mix the salad into it, I can't eat them seperately lol