"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No pics but got home from a birthday celebration at Jbiel, food was good but the service wasn’t.

Had to wait for our booking table to get prepped because the previous group ran over and they still stuck us with a time limit.

Food was rushed out too, normally with a banquet you wait 5 mins before moving to mains.

Even though the food was good I won’t be going back anytime soon.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No pics but got home from a birthday celebration at Jbiel, food was good but the service wasn’t.

Had to wait for our booking table to get prepped because the previous group ran over and they still stuck us with a time limit.

Food was rushed out too, normally with a banquet you wait 5 mins before moving to mains.

Even though the food was good I won’t be going back anytime soon.
Wheres that bro? I've heard about it but never been.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So it's more of a Lebo show off place more than good food?
Good question, packed with lebs and more noisy than a wedding at the Westella. For a banquet at $65 they did skimp with the offerings but the food was good/some excellent so I can’t knock them on that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good question, packed with lebs and more noisy than a wedding at the Westella. For a banquet at $65 they did skimp with the offerings but the food was good/some excellent so I can’t knock them on that.
Most important question habibeh.... how was the toum?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive been making this once a month which is weird because I dont like sweet potato or pumpkin other than in soup. I add a bit of sour cream just before I eat it. I usually like some type of bread with soup but no bread with this. Bloody good.