Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What is a food that makes you think, “How did humans discover this was edible?”

I will start with this doozy..

Casu marzu cheese. I can understand how it was created. Someone probably left the cheese out and flies got on it and laid eggs. But than to turn around and eat it. That stuff is nasty! :weary:

IMG_6508.gif

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You won’t look back after you’ve tried bull milk. Has more body.
I think you’ve confused that with Bull Semen Gun. But whatever floats your boat I guess, baby! :grimacing:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One interesting fact I like is that Lobster was considered to be on equal to cockroaches. Even a suggestion of eating it made people sick. Then food shortages came and now it's a delicacy.
To add to that, most seafood in Australia were classified as bait until ethnics migrated.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To add to that, most seafood in Australia were classified as bait until ethnics migrated.
Damn wogs. I couldn't happily lived my life without eating seafood :tearsofjoy:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Estimates suggest that over 99% of all species that have ever existed on Earth are now extinct. Therefore, only a very small percentage of species that have ever lived are currently alive.

Imagine some of the possibly great tasting foods that went extinct before humans arrived.

If Chicken are closely related to dinosaurs then imagine what a dinosaur may have tasted like?

I don't care I'd stand in line for some deep fried Dino meat.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Estimates suggest that over 99% of all species that have ever existed on Earth are now extinct. Therefore, only a very small percentage of species that have ever lived are currently alive.

Imagine some of the possibly great tasting foods that went extinct before humans arrived.

If Chicken are closely related to dinosaurs then imagine what a dinosaur may have tasted like?

I don't care I'd stand in line for some deep fried Dino meat.
We got crocodile, like a seafood chicken dinosaur.