Folau Returns to League. Will Des get his Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Des Has been chasing him for a couple of years now..... Could be the signing to save Des Hasler

Full Article on Folau's possible NRL return: << removed clickbait link >>
I've removed the clickbait link in your post as we don't allow spam links here (in particular with new user accounts).

Your link points to your own website, whilst using quotes from an article from Oct 2016 by Australian Associated Press.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...n/news-story/7314f31554156d9590a1543fcfa52630

I suggest you stop using others material to make up false articles, and start attributing where rightfully required.

and from that article is this..

Folau signed on a lucrative flexible contract until 2018 with the Australian Rugby Union and NSW Waratahs
Sounds like a journo trying to get some papers sold.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've removed the clickbait link in your post as we don't allow spam links here (in particular with new user accounts).

Your link points to your own website, whilst using quotes from an article from Oct 2016 by Australian Associated Press.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...n/news-story/7314f31554156d9590a1543fcfa52630

I suggest you stop using others material to make up false articles, and start attributing where rightfully required.

and from that article is this..

Sounds like a journo trying to get some papers sold.
Lol I'll like your post for no reason.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In the photo he is wearing a black tshirt, first points NZ..... what colour where his pants? blue I hope.
That would mean he's wearing Black and Blue, thus putting Souths/Roosters as the only team that will sign him...

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are only two options likely here.

1. He goes to the highest profile (ie genuine contender / match winner) NRL club with the most space in its salary cap.
or
2. He is simply testing the League market to give him a starting point with the ARU.

My money is he stays with the ARU

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does this half you speak of wee in his mouth for fun?
As soon I read the post from Turvey Chip and Chase I had the same thought GrogDog.

If that's the case I wish Salford all the best in the Bubbler Boy Handicap

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give him a three year contract with most of the balance in the third year.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha well he's willing to play for the Wallabies and the Tahs, so he's obviously willing to play for crappy sides if the price is right...but considering we just self reported a minor cap breach, I don't know we're in a position to sign him. If only we were an NRL charity case like Parra!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah apparently he gets the ball too much in union.... so he thought if he played under Des and behind our pack he may only get the ball once every 4-5 games and may well get Sunday's off too!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not many sides if any sides have that kind of cap space left this late in the offseason. In any case we dont need him. If we need any positions filled its halfback, hooker or coach.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
we will get absolutely no one we haven't got a fucking rockstar full back in 4 fucking years des cannot attract players and our cap is fucked with lazy fat fowards and ***** that cant play Sunday.
we are after no **** and no **** wants to be here

N

Natboy

Knowing our current management we will sign him when he's 45 just to sell jerseys

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wife is netball player? Fkn use your netball background to get to the wife raelene and make her make Folau get to the dogs, doubt you could do it though fkn waste of space

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Never thought of that good thinking bud

Status
Not open for further replies.