Flanagan to dragons swap

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trade Flanagan for a piece of lint, button and a paperclip

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought his one saving grace was that he could tackle. The defensive disaster class from Flanno v Souffs was unacceptable.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought his one saving grace was that he could tackle. The defensive disaster class from Flanno v Souffs was unacceptable.
I just don’t get why Nu Brown isn’t on the bench instead of Flanagan?

Brown offers way more than Flanno.. Same goes for bloody Pele, why is Waddell anywhere near f’ucking first grade?

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton to centre hopefully.
Did you watch Burton last week? If we can get that sort of game out of him consistently then he is not moving away from 5/8. You think a halves pairing of Sullivan and Sexton is a better pairing than one with Burton in it?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you watch Burton last week? If we can get that sort of game out of him consistently then he is not moving away from 5/8. You think a halves pairing of Sullivan and Sexton is a better pairing than one with Burton in it?
For me Burton 5/8 I loved the way he played both sides of field, the change of direction inside balls, and outside floaters. I reckon he really enjoyed last week

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just don’t get why Nu Brown isn’t on the bench instead of Flanagan?

Brown offers way more than Flanno.. Same goes for bloody Pele, why is Waddell anywhere near f’ucking first grade?
My testicle offers more than Flanagan does, and there is nothing funny about testicles.