Opinion Fk the cheating NRL I’m done

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb **** Cotric should have been in a better position TBH. Sterlo loves letting those go and even he called it offside.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is giving hope on flano goodluck... not once did he take the line on and bring in the defence... he is a cat and I said it before it’s the reason roosters got rid of him. We had plenty of opportunity to score more points but our dumb half has no idea but kicking the ball or pass the ball 10m away from the defence line. If anyone thinks we got a better Lewis think again he is actually worse. Atleast Lewis can tackle.

hoppa shouldn’t see a jersey again as goes for Napa. Don’t care who slots into the team but anyone else would be better. Dwz needs to hold his head up high. Best player on the field by a mile. Cotric has shit the bed, Waddell is on another level of stupid but I’ll be content with him in the side... if Trent is serious about stamping his authority he needs to have some balls abd make serious changes next week.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here, u serious? we got heaps of 50/50 call go our way.
Why would it be 'cheating' if feldt dropping it clearly backwards and its called forward? in an attacking zone. Just one example that popped into mind.

Theres no zionist agenda against the dogs for no reason.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The nrl sucks, but I’m never done .. only sport I will follow religiously , see ya in 22 kiwi dog.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here, u serious? we got heaps of 50/50 call go our way.
Why would it be 'cheating' if feldt dropping it clearly backwards and its called forward? in an attacking zone. Just one example that popped into mind.

Theres no zionist agenda against the dogs for no reason.
How about molo dropping the ball off the kick off on their 10m line when we were on a roll and they call it a knock back? How about hethos send off? How about cotric's 'offside'? How about Drinkwater's forward pass to Holmes for the Granville try? Fmd should I keep going?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GWS and the Swans are Flying this year.... Cmon everyone off to AFL... Atleast they dont bullshit there! Well that much.