Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson only really needs to cover hooker in that scenario, Fine and Williams are adequate cover for the centers and wings (Williams halves cover too).

What I like about that is we can play big with Kasiano, Klemmer, Eastwood, Williams to bash or play mobile with Jackson, RFM, Fine, Tolman, Graham.
Jackson to five eighth and Reynolds to hooker if needed...

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Jackson only really needs to cover hooker in that scenario, Fine and Williams are adequate cover for the centers and wings (Williams halves cover too).

What I like about that is we can play big with Kasiano, Klemmer, Eastwood, Williams to bash or play mobile with Jackson, RFM, Fine, Tolman, Graham.
I agree. but there are so many variations.

Trex has done the job at half back in a pinch
Mbye can cover hooker and centres
Reynolds can cover hooker and centres

My point is there is absolutely zero value in carrying garvey. Throw another forward on the bench that will add value to our rotation

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it would be funny if he does something wrong and gets fined

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The 4th bench player gets virtually no game time under Des. Doesn't matter if it's Garvey, Fine or anyone else.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would add variety on the bench and already showed more than Elliot in one game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He looks quite light on for a second rower, but has some really nice footwork at the line.

Could end up our Elliott Whitehead / Joseph Tapine type player.

Apparently 196cm and 96 kgs, so bigger then he looks.

ZeroTackle have him as a centre/winger/second row.

RFM is 188cm and 105kgs apparently.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought Fine looked good last night can't understand how he was not playing first grade at the Tigpies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hes not very fast but hes got some pace, he played a fair bit in the backs and didn't disappoint. I would say hes as fast as Josh Reynolds.
Thats good enough for a centre. Will be interesting to see what happens with him...he has a good feel about him, dunno what it is though lol.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes not very fast but hes got some pace, he played a fair bit in the backs and didn't disappoint. I would say hes as fast as Josh Reynolds.
Not very fast, but has some pace.............. what does that mean???? the two phrases that mean pretty much the same thing, he has one but not the other?

Explain and I'll do all I can to award you the Phil Gould Trophy of Bullshit, or the Phil Gould Trophy of talking out your ass, depending on your answer (not really, you get a trophy either way here, and I'm right either way, unless you get the Phil Gould Trophy of being wrong................. either way, I'm taking the Phil Gould approach of bravely taking every single side, and will bravely bump this post to make sure you all know I was right however it goes............. um, what where we talking about again?)

Steve Wilson

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fine is has a bright future. Certainly he is a much better prospect than lovell and sironen but politics at wests, they just wouldn't promote him to the top grade.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was a top debut for us he really looks the goods

TigerGoneLoose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not very fast, but has some pace.............. what does that mean???? the two phrases that mean pretty much the same thing, he has one but not the other?

Explain and I'll do all I can to award you the Phil Gould Trophy of Bullshit, or the Phil Gould Trophy of talking out your ass, depending on your answer (not really, you get a trophy either way here, and I'm right either way, unless you get the Phil Gould Trophy of being wrong................. either way, I'm taking the Phil Gould approach of bravely taking every single side, and will bravely bump this post to make sure you all know I was right however it goes............. um, what where we talking about again?)
Hes not James Roberts but hes also not George Rose

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I basically thought RFM was playing. Exact same body shape, running style and looking for the offload.
Fine has some nice footwork and although he was way down the order at Tigpies I have a feeling that he will be a mighty fine buy ( pardon the pun) for the club.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes not James Roberts but hes also not George Rose
Well thats certainly good (the not Rose part, the Roberts part I could live with).

He looks alright, looks like we have another good problem to have of 2 or 3 players all with a solid case to be in, but not enough room for all, I'd have RFM ahead a little, but maybe a senior will make way for both, who knows.

Why'd the Tigers let him go you think? (I assume your a Tigers fan, just going out on a limb with the username and all).

TigerGoneLoose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well thats certainly good (the not Rose part, the Roberts part I could live with).

He looks alright, looks like we have another good problem to have of 2 or 3 players all with a solid case to be in, but not enough room for all, I'd have RFM ahead a little, but maybe a senior will make way for both, who knows.

Why'd the Tigers let him go you think? (I assume your a Tigers fan, just going out on a limb with the username and all).
coach favouritism...Don't know why Dene is still in the side

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing he smashes in d ,I saw him hit jwh really hard

Status
Not open for further replies.