Finals are cagey and that is what gives me hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Finals are usually won in defence. Forwards usually dictate the outcome, this gives me hope. I don't think we need to have the classiest halves to win. I think we have to be the most aggressive on the day. Want it the most. My belief has been fading but a small part of me still believes Hasler can hit the go button when needed. Though that button has been waiting to be pressed for some time. If we can be level or within a couple of points when the Patron Saint of the Bulldogs finals hopes enters the arena, aka Kasiano, we can win. Long live the Saint! Fingers crossed our defence gives him the chance to perform a finals miracle.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our forwards have been dominated all season, with the exception of the many and brisbane games.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This isn't relevant but when dogs are knocked out in the finals who are you cheering on? I'm supporting Cronulla.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. Hope is all we have.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn't relevant but when dogs are knocked out in the finals who are you cheering on? I'm supporting Cronulla.
Canberra, enjoy watching their style.
Then probably Storm/Cowboys, clinical.

~c.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Finals may be built on defence but our shocking attack places ridiculous pressure on our defence which explains how we conceded so many points in the second half of our last 3 games

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only 3 teams we can beat in.the finals are Titans Panthers & Sharks.

I think we will play Panthers this week and Sharks next.

We are no chance come the prelim

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No one they all suck I only cheer and watch the dogs Evan if there shit once the dogs are out then I watch no footy till next year .

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching matty johns last night gordan Tallis and Hindmarsh said they give dogs a shot. Now on NRL 360 benji Marshall predicted dogs upset. Which these pricks didnt get my hopes up.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm hoping either the sharks or Raiders take it, would be boring seeing any other side win.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Panthers or raiders are young sides and good to watch

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shit end to the season it would be if we were to get our hopes up again thinking they will lift for the game, only to be smashed by the young Panthers team .

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Finals are usually won in defence. Forwards usually dictate the outcome, this gives me hope. I don't think we need to have the classiest halves to win. I think we have to be the most aggressive on the day. Want it the most. My belief has been fading but a small part of me still believes Hasler can hit the go button when needed. Though that button has been waiting to be pressed for some time. If we can be level or within a couple of points when the Patron Saint of the Bulldogs finals hopes enters the arena, aka Kasiano, we can win. Long live the Saint! Fingers crossed our defence gives him the chance to perform a finals miracle.
Cant tackle forever part when when die on 6th tackle with a fkn forward

Status
Not open for further replies.