Opinion Finally, some positive news

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So many predicting bottom 4 for us. I personally don’t think we’ll be there. I see us around 9-10. Bottom four IMO this year. Dragons, raiders, tigers, titans.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why has this dipshit attracted 42 responses
I know I am guilty of one

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah never slid into any DMs for the Bankstown bulls… have heard you slid a few times up and down the old boards dick though!

How did that go?
hmmm that’s not what I heard
anyway it’s fine, it was years ago fatty

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
hmmm that’s not what I heard
anyway it’s fine, it was years ago fatty
Obviously your struggling to hear when your blowing blokes for a living on the street.

Never been fat in my life. Good try though. If only your beloved board tried half as much as you did to stay relevant. Shame neither could though [emoji23]

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The young man spoke eloquently and gave a very fair assesment and even displayed a bit of empathy for us. Usual suspects on here dishing out abuse and toxic behavior in general
Why cause it suits your agenda?
Kid was wrong on multiple levels.
I can’t wait till you fuck off after you lose your bet.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year he was a rookie coach.

Coaches, like players, improve with experience.

Like I said, time will tell
Coaches, like players, do not always improve with experience and are simply found to be not up to it.

The perils of employing a rookie coach to a rich 5 yr contract…

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coaches, like players, do not always improve with experience and are simply found to be not up to it.

Just like you, nothing but disappointment every post.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe him and the team are bashing the team even before a ball has been kicked.
Can you imagine we lose the first game what will happen here.
The thing is if we win they will come out and make excuses how parra are slow starters or played shit, we lose we are shit lol.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

What a load of shit.

Do you type this crap with a straight face?

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Enjoy lads....

I can't understand the logic. We came 15th last year and I am sure we will do better than 7 wins. We have a much better backline and our halves options are up their with a number of sides. Our options are much better which is where we fell apart with injuries and lack of experience. BUt they have been addressed with the new players.

Yeah our forwards are a little weak on paper but I don't think its that much weaker. We played most of the year without Thompson, Pangai and Kikau and we have strengthened our overall pack. Hughes will be much better having a a full preseason and I think so will Knight. KIng will continue to standup and I would not underestimate another young forward standing up like Patolo or Kautoga.

If we are able to get another good mid I think that would ensure we not only do better than last year but may make us competitive to go close to making the top 8. Thats how close I think we are to making the 8. If we are only 1 or 2 good mids from a top 8 side then I don't think we are that bad as to coming last or even within the bottom 4.

I am sure this will be a make or break season for the Dogs and I don't think we will allow the same thing to happen like last year.