Finally....It’s Game time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven’t been this excited for our season opener in a long time.

Although I am expecting a solid first up win I will not slash my wrists if we lose (you don’t win the Comp in March and all that jazz)

I’m excited to see some questions answered around our attack, Mbye, Frawley and Foz for that matter. I’m interested to see how Tolman is utilised off the bench.

I’m just keen to see the ball promoted and guys like RFM unshackled.

How good is this ?

The start of a full season of us actually competing and not restricted by an outdated predictable game plan!

Good luck boyz!

Ps i just regurgitated comments I have made in the past couple of months lol

Chehooo!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t been this excited for our season opener in a long time.

Although I am expecting a solid first up win I will not slash my wrists if we lose (you don’t win the Comp in March and all that jazz)

I’m excited to see some questions answered around our attack, Mbye, Frawley and Foz for that matter. I’m interested to see how Tolman is utilised off the bench.

I’m just keen to see the ball promoted and guys like RFM unshackled.

How good is this ?

The start of a full season of us actually competing and not restricted by an outdated predictable game plan!

Good luck boyz!

Ps i just regurgitated comments I have made in the past couple of months lol

Chehooo!
Fuck yeah kiwi. Its gonna be a long wait but its nearly time. Looking forward to see some hard and straight running with quick play the balls which will allow for some of our backs to have a bit of room with a retreating storm line . Hard hitting defence and some fit bodies being able to compete for the 80.
Fuck, maybe an offload or two????

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching the knights play last night I was amazed at the way they have turned things around,I hope we can do the same thing and really stick it to melbourne,c'mon boys smash the fuckers!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A great night for sports fans tonight, with the mighty bulldogs playing against Melbourne Storm at 9pm, followed by Liverpool vs Manchester United at 11:30pm! Enjoy your night doggie supporters!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A great night for sports fans tonight, with the mighty bulldogs playing against Melbourne Storm at 9pm, followed by Liverpool vs Manchester United at 11:30pm! Enjoy your night doggie supporters!!
Fucking stressful night aye

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
So am I the only one who fits himself out in bulldogs gear on game day even though I'm not at the game?
It's a must to put a jersey on (or something Bulldogs) every gameday, without fail, regardless of where you are.
Avoid items of clothing which when you wear have a mysterious link to losing.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a must to put a jersey on (or something Bulldogs) every gameday, without fail, regardless of where you are.
Haha... I have fond memories of being ultra superstitious when I was a kid. Mainly revolved around Socks or Shirts or specific colours but also where I was watching the game, sometimes who you were watching the game with too! pretty funny reflecting back. I’m sure the fellas didn’t play poorly because an 8yo was wearing black socks instead of blue n white ones ;-)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol [emoji23] including underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.