Favourite games of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully a big win in round 9 this year against the Dragqueens.

Love it when we give it to those flips!

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully a big win in round 9 this year against the Dragqueens.

Love it when we give it to those flips!
You've called it a month out champion - any other psychic feelings?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
04 Prelim final against Penrith, best atmosphere. F*** we had fun that night.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
04 Prelim final against Penrith, best atmosphere. F*** we had fun that night.
2012 Prelim was also an insane night especially partying in the streets of Belmore/Bankstwon after the game, ****ing good times bro!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs v South - Round 7, 2014. Having not lead until the final few minutes, Hodkison slotted a FG to give us a classic victory in front of 43,000. Such a sweet victory ill never forget
Such an awesome game to be at live, i was there surrounded by Souths fans and they were talking it up all game haha :D.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2012 Prelim was also an insane night especially partying in the streets of Belmore/Bankstwon after the game, ****ing good times bro!
Exactly bro, but nothing beats shutting down Belmore in 2004, I didn't get home till Tuesday night lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Such an awesome game to be at live, i was there surrounded by Souths fans and they were talking it up all game haha :D.
And I was so close to not going, happy I did.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus it was my sons first game!

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to the game a bit late to sit amongst the dogs fans and had to sit with the bunnies crowd by myself(mate ddnt show up).Piss funny to have the last laugh.

oso bad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1998 semi finals best ever two come from behind victories against Newcastle and Parramatta who can forget the Robert Relf flick pass to a slippery Rocket Rod, sideline conversion from Darrell and the Craig Polla-mounter drop kick from 48 out, best match ever if I remember at about 70min mark they were taking about Parra making the GF, tops.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We took my 14 month old son to that game, only the third he'd been too (Souths Good Friday 2013 and at Penrith Rd3 2014). He was getting cranky, so I had to pick him up and stand in the aisle/concourse area. About 10 minutes to go, I sent my wife (still in our seats) a text moaning that the little man's win/loss record was now 0 from 3. So happy to have been proven wrong. My enduring memory of the game winning fieldgoal is jumping up in celebration with a small man strapped to my chest.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1998 semi finals best ever two come from behind victories against Newcastle and Parramatta who can forget the Robert Relf flick pass to a slippery Rocket Rod, sideline conversion from Darrell and the Craig Polla-mounter drop kick from 48 out, best match ever if I remember at about 70min mark they were taking about Parra making the GF, tops.
The first finals game against St George was pretty good too. But the highlight was definitely the win against Parra, amazing stuff. It's too bad we didn't win the GF after all that, the finals run combined with a GF win would have cemented the Doggies of '98 into RL folklore, not just Doggies folklore.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Round 26, 2015 against the Storm at Belmore. What an event and what an atmosphere. Silencing Melbourne in the first 15 minutes to lead 16-0 ensured the rest of the night was a celebration of our great club.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Easy one, this year.
Unless we win the GF, dogs vs storm at belmore, but that may be surpassed by dogs vs sharks at belmore on a Sunday arvo.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Easy. Breaking StGI stupid average of not conceding many points in a second half along with deflating their fans egos about it.

I'd say Melb, but that wasn't even a contest. That game was just all about the emotion and excitement about playing at home

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs v Broncos for me so far this season. In the face of adversity we came out and won. Loved it.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
1993 round 5 belmore. If you weren't there you ain't shit

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it was the semi final 2014, the one were Reynolds kicked the ball into the ref, walking out of that stadium knowing that without exploiting that loophole then Manly would of more then likely knocked us out and the looks on the Manly fans faces was fucking brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.