Fat Jmoz - All stars game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmoz looked like he just wanted to get through the game without doing anything. Kept an eye on him and had no interest at all, avoided running the ball where possible and never got involved. James in everything but so that was good.

when you see Jmoz's tounge hanging out when he hasnt even done any running, you know he is terribly unfit.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The grandstand team had a quick interview with graham after the match and just for wolfie, he mentioned how awesome it was to play along side ennis again after the football gods denied him one last game in the 2014 gf ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently Garvey played well.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He wasn't too bad and looked in his build, players are getting bigger it's part of the evolution in a physical sport.

Graham was awesome, can't wait to see him play for us soon!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Garvey played well.
Garvey looked very much at home amongst his brothers.
Good to see !!

Anyone else hear the referee mention to Inglis ahead of second half kick-off "stats suggest you're taking too long in the ruck" ... "it's stats mate, it's stats coming from the bunker"
something like that?

~c.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do agree pretty clear des told him not to go too hard,he was just doing what he had too do ,garvey throws nice cut out flat balls put alot of players into holes.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The problem with dreamer bulks like Morris is the legs need time to adjust to the heavier torso. His body was not supposed to be that big naturally this his legs will not be able to cope.

I foresee ankle, hamstring and knee issues this year unless he cuts.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is almost as bad as the Hopoate ACL thread. Its so simplistic to use bodybuilding terms but it's generally not the way you would ever prepare a player for a league season.

Morris looked a bit disinterested I agree and I'm not surprised given his last couple of seasons and the injuries he's had.

The league season keeps getting longer and tougher ever year (it seems) and we all know that it doesn't particularly matter how awesome your team looks in the first half of the season, it's all about the run home after origin and the number of injured players once you make finals.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This thread is almost as bad as the Hopoate ACL thread. Its so simplistic to use bodybuilding terms but it's generally not the way you would ever prepare a player for a league season.

Morris looked a bit disinterested I agree and I'm not surprised given his last couple of seasons and the injuries he's had.

The league season keeps getting longer and tougher ever year (it seems) and we all know that it doesn't particularly matter how awesome your team looks in the first half of the season, it's all about the run home after origin and the number of injured players once you make finals.
Absolutely, then on the other shoe winning is an attitude. What concerns me is that Des say's bugger the 9's, bugger trials, bugger all stars, bugger the first half of the season and then expect us to switch on and be winners..............pretty bloody hard to do when your use to being told to not compete? This is what we have seen the last few years, no effort, no heart and no winning attitude. We may aswell go for it because we have a team that's injured and suspended every year so what would be the difference in actually trying?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely, then on the other shoe winning is an attitude. What concerns me is that Des say's bugger the 9's, bugger trials, bugger all stars, bugger the first half of the season and then expect us to switch on and be winners..............pretty bloody hard to do when your use to being told to not compete? This is what we have seen the last few years, no effort, no heart and no winning attitude. We may aswell go for it because we have a team that's injured and suspended every year so what would be the difference in actually trying?
Thats a very good point ,winning becomes a habit and as you say attitude

doggyrock

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jmoz looked like he just wanted to get through the game without doing anything. Kept an eye on him and had no interest at all, avoided running the ball where possible and never got involved. James in everything but so that was good.
Didn't see much of the game but what I did see if it the world Allstars were well on top and just took it easy.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Didn't see much of the game but what I did see if it the world Allstars were well on top and just took it easy.
Nah the first 60 minutes I watched was a defensive game where both sides were fairly even and needed individual injection to make a difference. GI hasn't skipped a beat and in watching Jmoz he wasn't remotely interested.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you think he says bugger any part of the regular season your on drugs

I saw him once when we lost to the panthers think it was after he left the coaches box he was livid stormed out and was mumbling

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"Attitude reflects leadership.... captain"

Status
Not open for further replies.