Fantastic News Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Remember how RFM trained with pneumonia and was hospitalised? But he complained that training was "hard" lmao. So many of you are fallen for this Gus bs AGAIN

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is fantastic news.
Now all we need is a club stupid enough to grab him at his contracted value so we don't have to contribute.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How would those coaches even know he was out injured for a couple of years.
He played footy under both Des and Pay...wasn't sitting on the sidelines the entire time. They would have been able to tell if he had work ethic.... and as I said, you don't rebound from so many serious injuries if you don't have work ethic.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If another club signs him then unfortunately we will be kicking in freight. I fkn cringe every time I see this approached the coaching staff on behalf of the Polynesian players. It’s fkn bullshit.
So how do you feel about Buzz's Polynesian comments on 360 with Jammer?
At approximately the 11:12 mark on the youtube post.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ll break rank for a bit.
Although I’ll be glad to see him go, he did stay loyal to us through dark times and should at least go with dignity.
The candle of belmore burns bright with the flame of RFM’s soul.
View attachment 81207
You're demoted to a lower case 'g' now after this simp'in cuck post bro

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two more years for RFM.
$200k senior player discount from his contract.
$350k per year according to this post.
Not sure if that is before or after the NRL discount.
If before, that's $300k to buy out his last two years.
$700k without the discount, assuming all figures are actually accurate.

What price do we put on a negative energy source in the group being removed?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remember how RFM trained with pneumonia and was hospitalised? But he complained that training was "hard" lmao. So many of you are fallen for this Gus bs AGAIN
Love Gus, yep I love the Gus BS and I gobble it up too. Makes me feel good. I don't make decisions at the club, I choose to like who I want to like. Whether we like Gus or not it doesn't make a difference to on field performances. Let us like who we want to like. If you like some chick you went out with on Saturday night, how does it affect me. Let me love Gus and you can go love someone else.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Love Gus, yep I love the Gus BS and I gobble it up too. Makes me feel good. I don't make decisions at the club, I choose to like who I want to like. Whether we like Gus or not it doesn't make a difference to on field performances. Let us like who we want to like. If you like some chick you went out with on Saturday night, how does it affect me. Let me love Gus and you can go love someone else.
Oh yh

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How can the club do this! How is this going to affect his mental health? ...

Tomorrow's papers.....

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What if he represented the players - and he has been exiled because of sticking up with team mates?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So how do you feel about Buzz's Polynesian comments on 360 with Jammer?
At approximately the 11:12 mark on the youtube post.
I think it’s insulting and probably bullshit. Why would the Polynesian players as a collective not want to train hard. I think KO trains hard, Perham is a shit **** but I’m sure he trained hard. Kikz is Melanesian but I’m sure he trains hard. The emphasis on Polynesian players asking for training to be toned down is a fkn laugh. What does their race have anything to do with except being a salacious comment. Pele is obviously not a good trainer. We are light on for Pasifika boys compared to other teams. Equating laziness with Pasifika people is sone racist bullshit. Penrith is packed with Polys and they are the fittest in the comp.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
All we need now is a bloody quote/news article from our major sponsor crying foul over the release of RFM…. Surely not this time!!