Fans' predictions: Where each club will finish in 2019 - Bulldogs 15th

cazman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why our club is sitting on our hands and not signing any quality spine players or outside backs. We released klemmer but signed napa instead of promoting renouf or orgden to replace klemmer.

Meanwhile barba norman johnson have signed with new clubs all can signle handly change a game on there own.

Why the fuck are we sitting on hands and not signing any quality backs?

And noone fucking tell me we have no money after releasing klemmer woods mbye.
We have wait and see,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d be very surprised if we finished as low as 15th..... and if others want to underestimate us, that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
Cronulla and tigs a bit of a rabble atm ,souths Broncos coach swap a lot of things have the potential to work in our favor with all the disruption we can quietly chip away

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to be like when Barba put on weight at the Broncos and forgot how to run hahaha.
LOL not another Jack Bird with too many big macs in the off season.
But everyone on here said they wanted to see the kid bulk up so props to him!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait and see what? Why we are sitting on our hands you mean?
Whats the big hurry ? The club have made it clear there waiting till salary cap audits are done and the falling out of coach merry go round to finish. And i reckon they will go with more youth than the players u mentioned. Johnson or norman have never had success in nrl and no way club will take barba back. Yes roosters and sharks won comps doing that but also cheating the cap at same time imo. So u would buy norman and what move lewis back to isp. Come on now. We are getting a centre thats it. Forget everyone else for next year. Hopefully if can offload lichaa and can get a decent hooker as time goes on.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL not another Jack Bird with too many big macs in the off season.
But everyone on here said they wanted to see the kid bulk up so props to him!
And the way most carried on less than 4 months ago cause he was too small. Poor fella just a kid still let him grow. U watch his defence get better and better over the season.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that photo of the lads at wet n wild... Meaney, surely it’s an illusion. He looks big as

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
No believe me saw him at the open training today he has bulked up.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the big hurry ? The club have made it clear there waiting till salary cap audits are done and the falling out of coach merry go round to finish. And i reckon they will go with more youth than the players u mentioned. Johnson or norman have never had success in nrl and no way club will take barba back. Yes roosters and sharks won comps doing that but also cheating the cap at same time imo. So u would buy norman and what move lewis back to isp. Come on now. We are getting a centre thats it. Forget everyone else for next year. Hopefully if can offload lichaa and can get a decent hooker as time goes on.
Who said anything Lewis playing isp. Lewis is fucking a gun theres no way in hell id move from that left edge as either a hb or 5/8. Id give Foran 1 last chance to prove himself. My plan would have been to play either Johnson or Norman at fb. We screwed up bigtime. Barba was there for the taking but we said no. Barba would have been my 1st Choice out of them 3.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said anything Lewis playing isp. Lewis is fucking a gun theres no way in hell id move from that left edge as either a hb or 5/8. Id give Foran 1 last chance to prove himself. My plan would have been to play either Johnson or Norman at fb. We screwed up bigtime. Barba was there for the taking but we said no. Barba would have been my 1st Choice out of them 3.
Yeah too much money tied up in foran i think bud to be able to wiggle too much and i think the club really rate young meaney and have gone in right culture and person direction to represent the club. Fuck barba fuck norman johnson ? Too much money. The club are going in the right direction imo, foran money when available will buy us a couple of superstars maybe. I think a hooker and centre is a higher priority imo. Fuck them soft over inflated superstars that produce no consistent results. None of them players u mentioned would of come here with what money would be left under the cap for all we know anyway. Where not the roosters. I dont think we have screwed up.im prepared to see how this plays out for us over next 12 months. Im backing meaney to improve

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But u may not have too wait too long eb as forans injury run is not real good. They may have his money earlier than his contract suggests. I hope so too personally. Much better talent to have here then him on that ridiculous coin.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But u may not have too wait too long eb as forans injury run is not real good. They may have his money earlier than his contract suggests. I hope so too personally. Much better talent to have here then him on that ridiculous coin.
Agreed but I think it is very difficult to actually medically retire a player.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed but I think it is very difficult to actually medically retire a player.
It seems so, Whatmough was the last one I recall with Parramatta getting NRL clearance for him to be medically retired back in 2016. Manly tried to get clearance for Brett Stewart and I don't believe that they were successful. Same with Matai if I remember rightly. It has to be a one-off injury, severe enough that they can never play again and cleared by the NRL medical. Being "worn out" doesn't cut it.

Go Dogs

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the reaction from Kennel pessimists when the season rolls around and our boys are playing some really good footy... I really can't

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It will be a miracle if we don’t get the spoon.

Our roster is as shithouse as it gets.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No expectations, no disappointments.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm this is pretty fucking ridiculous. (See photo)
I mean yes i know our flaws and we are missing key positions. But to say wooden spoon? Bitch please! Klemmer leaving is a blessing in disguse. Just wait and see! Meters for meters sake and zero football smarts dont win you competitions! Klemmer can keep his meter count, ill take the tries and points thanks.

Can't wait to repost this image at this writers Twitter at the end of season!

Very confident we wont finish last or even close to bottom 4!

Attachments