"Fans" burning Storm jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately if you put on minimum user posts before people can get to other areas, they'll just spam.

Easier just to have users report a troll and have oe of the mod team deal with it (if it doesn't get noticed).

Not sure what the admins have in mind over the off season re any site changes.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've worked at the cricket and at anz during nrl/soccer matches and this is true.. I've noticed more people get arrested at the cricket. My guess would be because its played during the warmer seasons, hence why people drink more alcohol thinking it will cool them down, the sun/heat dehydrates them more, so they drink more, get sh*t faced and carry on like d*ckheads
Agreed TS, we don't smell so good if we compare ourselves with another NRL Club or AFL Club for that matter, still people are looking for excuses and will continue to put their head in the sand.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So can someone please tell me what really happened as we have got 6 pages on this "issue"

Did some one get stabbed? all in brawl with the opposition supporters? a violent crime and police is looking for offenders??? private property at ANZ got vandalised after the loss????

To all who had enough of ethnic minority which is giving a bad name to the Bulldogs club... have a long hard look at yourself and then think again about what bothers you the most.

Do you even think once about minority "anglosaxans" giving the majority a bad name when Broncos / Qld supporters who do worst things than burning a flag or a jersey on the trains and in the valley around Suncorp after the game.

Dont take my word for it go and ask any Brown Cabby in Brisbane OR brownies who got stabbed or killed to death in Melbourne.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got to say after heading down from Brisbane for the game and to catch up with old friends and see my old house, school and such I saw no dramas at all in my few days in and around the area. Al the supporters we met were wonderful and the shop keepers were all up for a yarn and happy to show us their Doggies bunting and such.

It is sad that the commercial media are looking for tabloid rubbish to spark ratings but sadly this is how they work. I've seen far worse in the Cronulla riots a few years back but due to those offenders being white it gets brushed into the bin quickly. At the end of the day we are all Australian's and the witch hunt against ethnic minorities in the media should stop. But it won't because it breeds fear in society and that sells plenty more papers.

Thank you to all the fans I spoke to and I have to say that the Belmore/Bankstown area in which I grew up in is looking fab! :slick:

We even had time to stop by BSG and I soaked up some wonderful memories as I walked around the ground.

There was no trouble at all at Olympic Park on Sunday and it is a shame there was no reporting of the great atmosphere provided by 70,000 plus Dogs fans there. The only problem I came along outside with this Storm fellow below...quickly sorted him out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.