Fan rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
fan rally lol its just sports go rally for something more productive then who kicks a ball around at a park
This is Sydney Australia lmao, people will never revolt and ask for proper change to benefit life even though it's needed asap as people can't even afford houses or bills with the lack of jobs being off-shored!

Even if you try to rally people for good things people won't bother, I hope a revolution happens towards these capitalist companies and everything is taken away from them in my lifetime...

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
The guy organising it on Facebook is a flog. It will end up like the "OUST DOUST" rally at the dragons. There'll be half a dozen tools with signs embarrassing themselves and not the club.
Don't get me wrong I'd love nothing more than a massive statement to the club. It just won't happen though

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The funny thing is, I can just see the 'memebership' stand been put up for the rally with Raebro asking the people at the rally, 'do you have a membership with us, here are some flyers, thanks for coming'

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already done posted all my shit back today with a Fuk you des dib and Rae Rae letter won't do jack shit but I did feel better after, no more of my money until des is gone
Commitment, well done!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We also need quality centres, wingers, fullback, 5/8, lock and front rowers.

We have sufficient 2nd rowers, that is all. At a pinch, we could make do with the forwards we have.
And a coach

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything is going to e done it needs to happen THIS WEEK, a couple of weeks away may be pointless i agree with Kiwidog, though i cant see us winning a game at all in the near future.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
do you think the dogs need any of the players pictured? if not whats your point. dogs needed a quality half and signed one
My point is- tigers went out to fill the void!
We r sitting around trying to work out what our spine is going to be

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My point is- tigers went out to fill the void!
We r sitting around trying to work out what our spine is going to be
Tigers got one thing right with their new coach, plenty of salary cap space next season.

We can't even add up numbers and get confused by dates in the calendar.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No need for a rally. A complete no show would have the same effect. However there are bulldogs fans who are not very driven and will show up anyway despite not understanding the seriousness of the current issue. Also writing letters to Des Hasler would be particularly effective.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure the club will be concerned about 10 nerds in Bulldogs jerseys parading around with dodgy signs before security tells them to FUCK OFF and they go home crying to their Mums.

The more impactful way of doing it would be HUGE crowd to NSW Cup and 3000-5000 people up and leaving just before first grade. BUT even if every active member of The Kennel was in on this it wouldn't get close to those numbers.

This is the only rallying that is worth doing...

Great to see Kerrod's dad is optimistic [emoji106]
David Holland = not Kerrods dad. Kerrods dad is Mick Holland.

It's only
$550 and I'm going to claim it on my tax return as business advertising. Let's do it. Any other takers?
It's also not relevant to Sydney.

Currently we fly anywhere from the NSW Border to Noosa.
That said the thought of this flying past his Collaroy home on the beach on a weekend is amusing.

upload_2017-6-7_23-54-53.png

Status
Not open for further replies.