Extending Corey Waddell

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Now that he has been officially named Bulldogs players' player for 2022, Corey Waddell's value is set to skyrocket.

One would think Gus is either already either deep into negotiations with Corey's management to extend him beyond 2023, or is at very least preparing a sizeable offer.

Now you all know me well enough to know I am not the type to gloat, but I have been saying all year Corey has been playing well and is a much improved player. You also know I am not the type to ever say I told you so, so I will just settle for saying I was right, you were wrong.

So what do you think Corey is worth? $500k seems reasonable.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All I can say is he must put on a damn good BBQ for that to happen.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that he has been officially named Bulldogs players' player for 2022, Corey Waddell's value is set to skyrocket.

One would think Gus is either already either deep into negotiations with Corey's management to extend him beyond 2023, or is at very least preparing a sizeable offer.

Now you all know me well enough to know I am not the type to gloat, but I have been saying all year Corey has been playing well and is a much improved player. You also know I am not the type to ever say I told you so, so I will just settle for saying I was right, you were wrong.

So what do you think Corey is worth? $500k seems reasonable.
You just can't help yourself

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Players beg to differ....and it's their award....so the opinion of fans doesn't really mean squat in this case.
He must have had top grade Wagyu. And a keg.