Explanation on referring decision

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I truly believe the refs are worse than they’ve been for a long time. All games too, not just ours. So many decisions in one game but not in others.
It seems to always be the lower sides that cop the brunt of the poor decisions.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His output has been the same regardless of this injury so we didn’t miss anything.
Hope he’s ok but he needs a looong spell in reserves to show he has anything of first grade quality
Still, I don't like the idea of having 3 small blokes on the bench, we got away with it today. But we won't against the good teams

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CRIGHTON FORWARD PASS??

I never knew the bunker were allowed to adjudicate on a forward pass.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Also that wasnt the play that was been challenged, the forward pass wasnt called by ref i thought they couldnt comment

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still, I don't like the idea of having 3 small blokes on the bench, we got away with it today. But we won't against the good teams
Absolutely agree.
Mann and Preston are back in when healthy so not sure who makes way. Both not large bodies though.
Todd should get a run soon

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nor did anyone else . . . Can't wait to hear Annesley explain this away . . . "At half time during the Bulldogs/Knights game, the NRL changed the rules on that"
Farmersilly and even Knight has reasonable games Knight commented he is tryin to focus on his defence.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
also bunker can rule on a forward pass now :grinning:
I didn't see that, but ironically we're the only team in the comp from memory that has had a forward pass ruled on by the bunker.. Sam Kasiano it was

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Farmersilly and even Knight has reasonable games Knight commented he is tryin to focus on his defence.
They both played well, so did Hoppoi and Kautoga TBH. For a team with NO forwards, our forwards look great now. And we aren't paying them a million plus either :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We got fucked hard by the ref. But still flogged Newcastle. Great win.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree about three but i wouldn't be surprised if we go with two ..... i think the days of three or four big men may be coming to an end.

Our defensive structures require mobility, fitness and toughness .... our line speed is fantastic.

The opposition forwards on many occasions this season have looked very gassed and often ineffective against our more mobile smaller pack.

At times we appear to have an extra player in defense which is something i have always thought when watching Penrith.

The performances of our pack thus far have far outweighed all our expectations .... massive ups to CC.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am still baffled by both calls too, what about when the knights player drops it for an offload and it bounces forward too?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously
What the actual fuck.
Only against us will you see a situation where the bunker rules on a forward pass.

You will never ever see it again