EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem for me is that the amount of shit he is talking is increasing daily. He's already got numerous other clubs offside with his media spin and it won't be long before he turns EVERY potential big name signing's manager off as well (seems this is already happening). Now we have questions over Ciraldo's methods. Like it or not but this is not the 1980's. The players in those days were hard tough MEN not X Box playing kids like today. This is never going to change. This hard line approach can only go so far in 2023 especially if the players are just not that good.
who cares about other clubs bro - fck them all

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seems the player knows his rugby league career is over...

Cant imagine anybody hiring a ticking bomb for their club considering this has become so public.
Yep, realised he can't even play a kids game and has to find a real job all of a sudden.

Nothing hits harder than reality.
From what I am gathering everyone is starting to guess who it is now :nomouth: please !

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s some insanely talented people on TK. Fancy being able to accurately diagnose whether someone actually has a mental health issue by reading a couple of stories by rugby league media hacks. That is impressive…

The guy could be bludging, or could be suicidal…No one on here actually knows.

I don’t care whether Gus is bullshitting about this or not. As an employer he can’t talk about it, and maybe said too much as it is

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s some insanely talented people on TK. Fancy being able to accurately diagnose whether someone actually has a mental health issue by reading a couple of stories by rugby league media hacks. That is impressive…

The guy could be bludging, or could be suicidal…No one on here actually knows.

I don’t care whether Gus is bullshitting about this or not. As an employer he can’t talk about it, and maybe said too much as it is
Correct and with these issues it’s obviously (or should be) necessary to err on the side of caution. As for Gus potentially saying to much I have to disagree. Once it was out in the media it needed to be addressed by the Club.
It really is gutter journalism. The only person who should have the right to talk to the media is the player himself.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that Gus would lie about a Mental health issue of a player.

Let’s say he is lying sooner or later that player will come out and say that Gus is full of shit and I never had mental health issues and if so please show these documents.

So for that I find it hard to believe tbh.

Don’t agree a lot with what he’s done so far but Gus definitely has the Clubs best interest at heart.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The usernames on here give it away
I didn't ask how do you know who the boomers are, I asked how do you know it's the boomers who are being negative about mental health.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't ask how do you know who the boomers are, I asked how do you know it's the boomers who are being negative about mental health.
It’s just a throw away line kids use, no biggie mate.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s coached us to a premiership and working hard to rebuild our junior pathways which is already showing some promise.
I could easily argue that fair weather fans like yourself are the true stain on our great club.
I've supported this club since 1973 and seen plenty of lows and plenty of highs. Fair weather fan please. If I was that I would have left fucking years ago FFS.
I've also been around life for long enough to judge a person's character. Gould is someone I wouldn't want to be anywhere near.
He's at my club. There is nothing I can do about it but I sure as fuck don't have to like it and sit with his cock in my hand like so many here.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't believe it for a second.

Seems to he is protecting his staff, for the so called treatment of a player 'suffering mental illness'
Your entitled to your opinion but I’m sure you’ve cottoned on in your extensive time in our forum leaks start appearing at election time and the Murdoch media in particular have an agenda against our club - so, if you believe everything you read or hear outside of the club then the opinion is skewed.

I’ll add, it’s also an extremely convenient story considering the Rabbitohs were getting media pumped in recent times…..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Common knowledge lmao not even going to explain it