News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m no one harsh than the deserts of Lebanon.
Also going to send y a used doggs jersey when I’m coach of the team
Have to school you again …

Lebanon is the only country in the region of the middle east that does not have any desert.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Lebanon is the only country in the region of the middle east that does not have any desert.
Y do u set yourself up to be defeated on an infellectual level always?
Don’t pick a fight with me in the

Don’t pick a fight with me in the one country I know all about due to heritage.
474A2CBC-218E-4068-AAC1-DA52A6116C5B.jpegBE7B42D6-C27B-484B-A246-D95E8D77FFD0.jpegC5AE545A-0ABB-4A93-83F0-4DF6BAEE939D.png5EA945D5-B260-48DE-B810-2A7EC1FBF4FD.jpeg

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember both twins getting bagged on here and Kennellers wanting them dropped and moved on. Very few cared until BMoz went well at Roosters and then JMoz joined him from Sharks....lots said we weren't gonna miss him and he was washed up :(

More players who left and yet went better in better systems.
The same ones that are bitching about Gus and Ciraldo, the ones that bitched about Dean Pay and Des Hasler. It’s been non stop and it’s the same culprits.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t pick a fight with me in the

Don’t pick a fight with me in the one country I know all about due to heritage.
View attachment 80915View attachment 80916View attachment 80917View attachment 80918
I can post pictures as well, but the facts are that Lebanon is the only Arab country without a desert … just Google does Lebanon have a desert !

Image1693695538.651814.jpg. Lebanon

Image1693695560.055674.jpg The Mount Lebanon range extends along the entire country for about 170 km

Image1693695575.485989.jpg Snow on Mount Lebanon range

Schooled !

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bravo Josh you are a champion !
Thanks for bring a tear of joy to my eyes...
We will always love you too mate !!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The same ones that are bitching about Gus and Ciraldo, the ones that bitched about Dean Pay and Des Hasler. It’s been non stop and it’s the same culprits.
Kennel learnings: Never bag a champion.
(Except Ciraldo not in that category at our club as yet. Let's hope he does work his way into being highly thought of and part of our Bulldog history). If he can make something successful out of this mess at present, he will go down as one of our greatest coaches.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad go Lebanon
Looks nice doesn’t it, apparently 6 really good ski resorts !

Has a Mediterranean type climate apparently, I’ve never been there and I’d be surprised if he has either …

Says he was forged in the deserts of Lebanon …

Google deserts of Lebanon and it says … Lebanon is the only country in the region of the middle east that does not have any desert which isn’t surprising considering it’s on the sea and boarded by a huge mountain range ..

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks nice doesn’t it, apparently 6 really good ski resorts !

Has a Mediterranean type climate apparently, I’ve never been there and I’d be surprised if he has either …

Says he was forged in the deserts of Lebanon …

Google deserts of Lebanon and it says … Lebanon is the only country in the region of the middle east that does not have any desert which isn’t surprising considering it’s on the sea and boarded by a huge mountain range ..
Wouldn’t bother with him.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember both twins getting bagged on here and Kennellers wanting them dropped and moved on. Very few cared until BMoz went well at Roosters and then JMoz joined him from Sharks....lots said we weren't gonna miss him and he was washed up :(

More players who left and yet went better in better systems.
Basically every Bulldogs player from the past 15 years has been bagged on the Kennel at some stage. If the Kennel was around in the 80's there would be Kennellers who would bag Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Basically every Bulldogs player from the past 15 years has been bagged on the Kennel at some stage. If the Kennel was around in the 80's there would be Kennellers who would bag Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb.
The difference is bagging a champion and legend and bagging a mistake riddled dud. Fans should know the difference :grinning:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBF a lot of players in the last fifteen years have given the haters plenty of ammo, hopefully it slows down when we start winning regularly again.