SMH Ex-Wigan Warriors star Jackson Hastings set for mammoth deal

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the manager shopping him around for new deals.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He has been moved to lock this week but honestly he looks totally busted at this stage. He has fuck all agility or pace and the nerve damage in his foot looks to be quite bad.
Agreed, a good mate of mine is a Tigers tragic and early on stated he was a snail and needed to be moved to lock.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
he's the exact signing people will have a fit over within a month

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There aren't many decent halves on the market,so I tend to agree

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pre signing Hastings: "Fuck yeah awesome signing we could really do with him.. #FukFlanno".
3 losses into signing Hastings: "FFS Bloke is shit.. Bring back Flanno.. we're FUKT!.. WHO SIGNED HIM ON A 3 YEAR DEAL!!!!"

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pre signing Hastings: "Fuck yeah awesome signing we could really do with him.. #FukFlanno".
3 losses into signing Hastings: "FFS Bloke is shit.. Bring back Flanno.. we're FUKT!.. WHO SIGNED HIM ON A 3 YEAR DEAL!!!!"
Lololol lmao
***** in this place are still calling for Lachy Lewis to be brought back

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not convinced the Tigers would be too sad if Laurie left. I’ve seen a rumour linking them with Staines with the view to play him at fullback

Malla

Reaction score
I’m not convinced the Tigers would be too sad if Laurie left. I’ve seen a rumour linking them with Staines with the view to play him at fullback
Laurie so hot and cold I could rather Staines as well because at least you’re gonna get someone that trains his ass off every day and plays his best. Laurie is probably more talented but looks like he doesn’t give a shit sometimes