Every Team's Top 17 for 2024

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dragon for spoon easy. Anthony Griffin as coach, worst signings, losing Amone and Ramsey for most of the year. Dragon = Spoon

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dragon for spoon easy. Anthony Griffin as coach, worst signings, losing Amone and Ramsey for most of the year. Dragon = Spoon
Sullivan and Slone not the worst replacements. I have Dragon finishing 15th currently but wouldn't be surprised if they got the spoon either. Warrior and Dolphin also good candidates for the spoon imo.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sullivan and Slone not the worst replacements. I have Dragon finishing 15th currently but wouldn't be surprised if they got the spoon either. Warrior and Dolphin also good candidates for the spoon imo.
Warrior and Dolphin are better than Dragon. Better roster, spine, coaches, and forward packs. Dragon have better outside backs but everything else weaker than Warrior and Dolphin. Dragon for spoon most likely. Its deserved after keeping griffin

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Warrior and Dolphin are better than Dragon. Better roster, spine, coaches, and forward packs. Dragon have better outside backs but everything else weaker than Warrior and Dolphin. Dragon for spoon most likely. Its deserved after keeping griffin
Hunt carries Dragon spine, Lomax and Sulli are one of the best centre combos in the NRL, Ravalawa not bad either on the wing. Forward pack a bit yuck when comparing, JDB and Lawrie at best do a job, Bird's a good player. Warriors coach pretty sus and their roster also very poor imo. If Dolphin didn't have Bennett I think they'd be guarantees for the spoon, I still think will be very tough for them.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hunt carries Dragon spine, Lomax and Sulli are one of the best centre combos in the NRL, Ravalawa not bad either on the wing. Forward pack a bit yuck when comparing, JDB and Lawrie at best do a job, Bird's a good player. Warriors coach pretty sus and their roster also very poor imo. If Dolphin didn't have Bennett I think they'd be guarantees for the spoon, I still think will be very tough for them.
Dragon outside backs are the only good thing going for them. Hunt won’t replicate the season he just had again, he will still be elite tho but i think his spine gets worse so its gonna be a very grim season for the dragon. Dolphins squad is pretty average but they do have greatest coach of all time like you said and do have the better forward pack and better spine so i have them ahead of Dragon fairly. Warrior have a good pack and maybe tied for the spine with Dragon but Dragon have better outside back than every other team here. Warrior and Dragon bottom two sides in the NRL with Dragon being worse is my prediction

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Knight for spoon even with the new BK joining them
Read that comment on social media with a knights fan calling Elliot their new Ben Kennedy... Hilarious. They called Klemmer the new Chief when they got him also haha.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read that comment on social media with a knights fan calling Elliot their new Ben Kennedy... Hilarious. They called Klemmer the new Chief when they got him also haha.
They're such bogan rats aren't they those knights fans haha

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Going to be hard for Elliott to replicate this year's form also going to a much worse team.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Going to be hard for Elliott to replicate this year's form also going to a much worse team.
He better. I have him in my fantasy team for now…

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree, Elliot showed he's best at lock in 2022.
But my issue with Newcastle is that Frizzell is washed on the edge and should play 13.

Perhaps with Klemmer gone they could start Frizzell up front, bench Jacob Saifiti if they want to play Elliot at lock.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Apparently Reuben Garrick will be playing centre this season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nice, was a gun left centre for Dragons reserve grade before he went to Manly.
Yeah apparently he'll be the left centre with Tolutau Koula the right centre & Saab/Tuipulotu on the wing.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Marty Taupau will be good for the Broncos off the bench having only to play 20-30 min a game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Stealing Carrigans fantasy minutes :rage:
I don't think it'll have any impact. Taupau & Jensen will bakup Haas & Flegler. Hethrington is still Carrigan's bakup.