Euro 2020

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree on all but doesn't mean he's leaving. I'm not convinced he will tbh. Levy will be demanding massive money for him, like crazy money.
Yeah we all know Levy is impossible to negotiate with and would rather be stubborn and fuck up his own squad than to accept a huge offer when his player clearly wants to leave.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah we all know Levy is impossible to negotiate with and would rather be stubborn and fuck up his own squad than to accept a huge offer when his player clearly wants to leave.
I just can't see City stumping up the money he wants, nor Kane spitting the dummy and going on strike. Time will tell, but I don't think City will be overly worried. You lot will get a couple of top class players in at least.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The final will have the same VAR guy who awarded England that dud penalty. In other words he was rewarded .
The bookies have the poms favourites also to win the trophy. Let’s see if UEFA mafia accomplish their mission, everything is in England’s favour, home ground advantage, referee and officials ready and waiting to give them a push etc etc.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The final will have the same VAR guy who awarded England that dud penalty. In other words he was rewarded .
The bookies have the poms favourites also to win the trophy. Let’s see if UEFA mafia accomplish their mission, everything is in England’s favour, home ground advantage, referee and officials ready and waiting to give them a push etc etc.
I feel
They miss a guy in the middle that can do something behind Kane
Grealish foden mount etc all tend to drift to one side no matter where they a picked to play
How many times Sterling found room wide and no one in the middle behind Kane
Big open spaces and no one their

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
VAR didn't award the penalty. The ref did. VAR didn't have enough evidence to overturn it. I had no problem with it being a penalty.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling have a great combo. Hope Kane doesn't sign with City.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
VAR didn't award the penalty. The ref did. VAR didn't have enough evidence to overturn it. I had no problem with it being a penalty.
There was ample evidence for VAR to overturn it, he hardly touched Sterling. Let’s not kid ourselves, Sterling dived and IF there was any contact it was very very minimal . Youre in the minority if you think that was a penalty but each to their own , it’s a game of opinions. The ref awarded it but knew VAR would look at it and correct any possible error.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel
They miss a guy in the middle that can do something behind Kane
Grealish foden mount etc all tend to drift to one side no matter where they a picked to play
How many times Sterling found room wide and no one in the middle behind Kane
Big open spaces and no one their
Lets see how they will cope with the Italians high press game . Very fit and mobile team that works hard off the ball.
I have a feeling the poms even though at home will have a passive role in this game .

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets see how they will cope with the Italians high press game . Very fit and mobile team that works hard off the ball.
I have a feeling the poms even though at home will have a passive role in this game .
Yup Italians working as a very good unit
Poms more so on individual brilliance

Be a good game

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brazil vs Argentina
Argentina haven’t won Copa since early 90’s, really should of won it a few times considering the teams involved
(No where near as hard as euro to win in my opinion)
Brazil ready to pounce again

Makes me sad looking at the Brazilian team, I’m used to them being absolute stars smashed in it
And Argentina have Messi looking for his first title for his country

Tough pick lads, I’m guna tip Argentina
I think their well over due

(Didn’t want to start a Copa thread for 1 game)

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any links of streams for these games. ?
Keen to watch the final. Don’t have Optus

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
first time I’ve supported a Italy since the Euro 2000 final (when I really didn’t like France lol), I can’t stand arrogant poms so I hope the Italians really smash them!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Feel for Brazil, Neymar got fouled about a billion times and there was only the odd yellow card shown haha.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad when Brazil top team has the likes of Fred firminiho in it

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sad when Brazil top team has the likes of Fred firminiho in it
Those who were fortunate to watch Brazil play in the 80’s will tell you they don’t make Brazilian star players like they used too, nor play the game as it should be played.
Brazil in its attempt to adapt to the evolving of the game has lost its football DNA .
They were terrible today, and Argentina weren’t much better. Too much diving and feigning also.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Feel for Brazil, Neymar got fouled about a billion times and there was only the odd yellow card shown haha.
He only has himself to blame really, all those years of diving and cheating the Ed’s are now reluctant to blow fouls in his favour, regardless how obvious it is.
Otamendi should have been red carded with 2 yellows, and there were other Argentinian players who got away with bad fouls and no yellow .
Shit game that final was.