Eric Grothe to the Dogs !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I've seen how rumours surrounding Bulldogs recruitment work, and now I've got one.

1. Eric Grothe has announced he wants to return to NRL and play SOO again.

2. Ergo ... Bulldogs are interested.

Let's start the clock at 4:30pm on Friday 25th October.
Post the link here once it's been 'reported' somewhere.

mauritian80

Waterboy
Reaction score
the guy is 33yrs old!!!!!!! lol wow what a joke if the dogs sign this bloke, not to mention he has been out of the game for a few years now!! we must be getting very desperate, it show dogs cant sign anyone atm!!!!! What has happened to this club?????

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
the guy is 33yrs old!!!!!!! lol wow what a joke if the dogs sign this bloke, not to mention he has been out of the game for a few years now!! we must be getting very desperate, it show dogs cant sign anyone atm!!!!! What has happened to this club?????
u are missing the point of the thread. He isnt saying its happening. Hes waiting to see how long a rumour about takes to be in the media

lukethekid

Waterboy
Reaction score
3 years out of the game would only help eric grothe. all the niggling injuries would be gone. if we did sign him i would assume it would only be to fill in until sila and co are ready

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All we seem to do is get everyone's scraps.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if the General made a come back. The refs would give us the rub of the green.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
No thanks. The NRL will bust us for having Human Grothe Hormones.

D

DoggyStylz

Rumour is that the dogs offered grothe a 2 year deal.... not to play footy but to entertain the old folks with his band at the leagues club every Friday and Saturday night

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've seen how rumours surrounding Bulldogs recruitment work, and now I've got one.

1. Eric Grothe has announced he wants to return to NRL and play SOO again.

2. Ergo ... Bulldogs are interested.

Let's start the clock at 4:30pm on Friday 25th October.
Post the link here once it's been 'reported' somewhere.
Don't listen to him guys, it's a ploy. Captain Kickass is actually Eric Growth jnr and he's starting these rumours to try raise the amount of money they are paying him to not play NRL.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Its generally bad news when a growth reappears ...

Status
Not open for further replies.