epl relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
west brom, newcastle and middlesbrough nah nah nah nah. nah nah nah nah. hey hey hey. goodbyyyye :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:(

I don't mind Newcastle. I wish Hull got relegated. Faggots.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that why you hate us, Bobii? :p

Nah, have never liked them. Just something about them. Even before they were exposed as liars. Re: Fabregas.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Newcastle thoroughly deserve to get relegated because of Mike Ashley and the decisions he has been responsible for but I do really feel sorry for their fans.

They get 50k every game and they are so loyal and committed. I think the Geordie faithful deserve much better.

I don't care for teams like Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, Boro etc who are small clubs but don't even come close to selling out small stadiums even when they are having good seasons by their standards.

Clubs like that I don't care if they get relegated because the fans don't seem to care too much.

Hull will definitely get relegated next season IMO.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Newcastle thoroughly deserve to get relegated because of Mike Ashley and the decisions he has been responsible for but I do really feel sorry for their fans.

They get 50k every game and they are so loyal and committed. I think the Geordie faithful deserve much better.

I don't care for teams like Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, Boro etc who are small clubs but don't even come close to selling out small stadiums even when they are having good seasons by their standards.

Clubs like that I don't care if they get relegated because the fans don't seem to care too much.

Hull will definitely get relegated next season IMO.
You wouldnt get fans when everyone jumps on the big four bandwagon. Takes two to tango.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
You wouldnt get fans when everyone jumps on the big four bandwagon. Takes two to tango.
in england you very rarely get bandwagoners, it's more your local team, nearest to which stadium etc. bandwagoners are more a worldwide situation, as they wanna support a team that plays enjoyable football. it's just some locations they have a lot of clubs around

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
in england you very rarely get bandwagoners, it's more your local team, nearest to which stadium etc. bandwagoners are more a worldwide situation, as they wanna support a team that plays enjoyable football. it's just some locations they have a lot of clubs around
So it just happens the big four have the biggest crowds? lol

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Too bad for Newcastle.

Yeah, I would had followed the magpies if I had cable.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Arsenal haven't won anything in a while so don't label us as bandwagoners, thanks! :p

D

dogs_4 lyf

Tbh i wanted Newcastle to stay in the prem league. And wanted HULL to get relegated. Hate those ****s especially their manager

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Yes. Your mega corporation, I mean football club, dwarf Arsenal with your thousands of loyal bandwagoner Asian, American and Indian fans every game. :D
ahem cooperation? you're 1 to talk mr derka derka :p besides we got all em bandwagoners cause we are successful:p so succesful,we r contemplating upgrading the stadium to fit more in >: D

Status
Not open for further replies.