Enough of the Queen coverage

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
May sound harsh but 24 hours a day on all FTA channels is too fucking much.
Couple of days is stretching it but ok all due respect but now it's gone beyond the pale if they keep this up and continually rehash the same info, film clips and trot out any tenuous nobody who says they "met" the Queen as she drove past them and waved.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
May sound harsh but 24 hours a day on all FTA channels is too fucking much.
I don't mind reasonable stories and interesting things, but dead horse will be flogged for another 10 days at maximum capacity.
Don't forget Samantha markle hasn't done her exclusive story on a person she never knew or met.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Markle is included with the walkabouts with the crowds. Bros have reconciled. The 2 royal power couples are back lol.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Markle is included with the walkabouts with the crowds. Bros have reconciled. The 2 royal power couples are back lol.
It is so forced. None of them wanted to be there. Notice Meghan clinging onto Harry's hand.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It is so forced. None of them wanted to be there. Notice Meghan clinging onto Harry's hand.
After the media pack of jackals bagging her for years, the fact she got out of the car is brave :grinning:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After the media pack of jackals bagging her for years, the fact she got out of the car is brave :grinning:
She caused it. She planned the shit before she married. Invited Oprah to the wedding & had never met her.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She caused it. She planned the shit before she married. Invited Oprah to the wedding & had never met her.
Don't hold grudges Gene. Who cares. Their problem. He doesn't want that for his wife.

I feel some empathy for Harry bc of Diana being hounded.

You need a new set of drums :grinning:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't hold grudges Gene. Who cares. Their problem. He doesn't want that for his wife.

I feel some empathy for Harry bc of Diana being hounded.

You need a new set of drums :grinning:
Oh please, Diana used to call the media sometimes with info & where she was. Both H & M left the Royal family for a quiet life yet seek it like dracula seeks blood. Both hypocrites. Bit rich you telling me I need a new set of drums. lol

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh please, Diana used to call the media sometimes with info & where she was. Both H & M left the Royal family for a quiet life yet seek it like dracula seeks blood. Both hypocrites. Bit rich you telling me I need a new set of drums. lol
Yeah they're all full on it but thet didnt leave for a quiet life. They still wanted to represent charities etc just step back.

Anyways who cares. I'm not that invested in them.

One can never have enough new drum kits. Whats rich about it :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Too much Queen coverage?

So you want to break free from all thing Queen coverage? It had to be done after another one bites the dust. After all, who wants to live forever?
Your little family must be very well to warrant that terrible post? :grinning:

All going well Hacky? :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Too much Queen coverage?

So you want to break free from all thing Queen coverage? It had to be done after another one bites the dust. After all, who wants to live forever?
Yeah sick of hearing about the Queen, doesn't concern me. Im just a poor boy from a poor family and I just want ride my bicycle.

Last edited: