Ennis says he'll be ready for the GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Geez I hope Mick gets to play and we send him out a winner. It would be the cruelest end to his Dogs career if he doesnt make the paddock and we win without him. As this week ticks on and the mind games get bigger and bigger, I wouldnt be surprised if the regular Mick Ennis haters on this forum like Assassin and others put the knife into Mick and call for Reynolds to play hooker.

Just the same, if hes not 100% then what a risk going into a GF with him and Hokko both with major leg problems.

Another major consideration is that Isaac Luke is a certainty to miss the GF based upon precedents this season regarding lifting and driving tackles beyond the horizontal. But you just watch the media in a concerted campaign coming out that it would be unfair to hurt suffs in such a way. All in all I sense a big week concerning both rakes and whether or not either, both or neither will make the GF.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Ennis knows he may not win a title wih the sharks. It's now or or never. Go hard champion. Lead our team to victory

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I listened to the press conference while waiting ages to get out of P3 and Des had total command of the room. They were cracking up at everything he said.

Please forgive me for ever doubting you Master Desmond. Ennis would be a massive loss as we certainly were dodgy at dummy half without him. I reckon he'll play though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Geez I hope Mick gets to play and we send him out a winner. It would be the cruelest end to his Dogs career if he doesnt make the paddock and we win without him. As this week ticks on and the mind games get bigger and bigger, I wouldnt be surprised if the regular Mick Ennis haters on this forum like Assassin and others put the knife into Mick and call for Reynolds to play hooker.

Just the same, if hes not 100% then what a risk going into a GF with him and Hokko both with major leg problems.

Another major consideration is that Isaac Luke is a certainty to miss the GF based upon precedents this season regarding lifting and driving tackles beyond the horizontal. But you just watch the media in a concerted campaign coming out that it would be unfair to hurt suffs in such a way. All in all I sense a big week concerning both rakes and whether or not either, both or neither will make the GF.
Put the knife in? Stop talking shit mate, haven't said anything about him for months and actually gave him credit when it was due.

Also Reynolds isn't a hooker and I don't want him there, so again, stop talking shit you wanker.

Your shit talking makes me sick to my stomach.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's say ennis doesn't play do we risk Mbye at dummy half? not doubting his ability but it's the grand final and he hasn't played first grade in that position?
I felt like crying when i saw hasler hugging ennis. Goes to show nothing was personal when the contract talk was on its all business and ennis has taken on the chin like a true mutha Fkn champion.
[video=youtube;KZLgTPjqPns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZLgTPjqPns[/video]

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We lacked a lot of structure in the second half. Ennis played well in the first half too.

Was it just me or did Reynolds catch the markers offside 2-3 times and the refs never called anything.
That's what I thought too..

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Put the knife in? Stop talking shit mate, haven't said anything about him for months and actually gave him credit when it was due.

Also Reynolds isn't a hooker and I don't want him there, so again, stop talking shit you wanker.

Your shit talking makes me sick to my stomach.
if u call people a wanker u get a warning...oh wait

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mick won't miss out on this one.

We missed him badly in the second half.
Not as much as I thought tbh. I though we done well to cover his loss in the middle in defence. Definitely cost us our structure in attack though.

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gotta get eastwood and t-rex to practice their kicking this week lol. I dnt think he would miss the game and with hokko injured and ennis under injury cloud we cant really rely solely on reynolds.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i watched the press conference and the quote about him being ready to play might be a joke playing along with the hasler fun

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Any one else feeling Dejavu with captain Steve price getting injured before the 04 grand final
Yes, I mentioned this at the game last night.
In this case, I really hope Mick can be needled up and play, we need him out there

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des sang Glory Glory to South Sydney?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Des Hasler has declared Michael Ennis “a certain starter’’ for #NRLGF despite the hooker missing 2nd half of win over Penrith Panthers #NRL

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zap said on Fox Sports that he had spoken to Mick and he was very sore this morning and going for scans. Not looking too good at this stage but I really hope he makes it. I would hate to see him miss out on a Grand Final because he will never get to play in another one.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des Hasler has declared Michael Ennis “a certain starter’’ for #NRLGF despite the hooker missing 2nd half of win over Penrith Panthers #NRL
Good ole Dr Des, clearing players at press conferences....love it!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We lacked a lot of structure in the second half. Ennis played well in the first half too.

Was it just me or did Reynolds catch the markers offside 2-3 times and the refs never called anything.
Greenly for the avatar

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sky news has just reported Ennis has 2 fractures in his foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.