Ennis on the Bulldogs game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When it comes to Ennis' opinion... I guess I don't really care what a Sharks player thinks.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When it comes to Ennis' opinion... I guess I don't really care what a Sharks player thinks.
Give the guy a break everyone needs a job doesn't matter if he's a sharks player or a 7-11 worker he is allowed to have an opinion just like you and me

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's clear ennis still has feelings for us and would cheat on his sharks the first chance he got to be with the bulldogs :hearteyes:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Give the guy a break everyone needs a job doesn't matter if he's a sharks player or a 7-11 worker he is allowed to have an opinion just like you and me
He is entitled to an opinion, and he has shared it. Doesn't mean I have to care about it.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think I know what's happening at the club.....

Manly want Hasler back. And Hasler is bored of driving to belmore everyday. Also belmore doesn't have many paleo food options so Hasler is hungry and cranky every day. Also the Bulldogs cafe don't offer anything to fit his dietary requirements (and no other shop gives him 15% off which burns him inside)

So he is coaching shit to get sacked, get his pay out and go back to manly

You heard it here first.

Ps this info is just as reliable as daily telegraph info (I.e I just made it up)

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis for coach in 2017 ffs
don't laugh

I always thought and said he would become a great coach one day

I've met him several times and he is a smart bloke who knows the game

I'd love for him to come back as a coach, we can see now that Hasler fucked his game up
2009/2010/2011 he was involved and had a kicking game, albeit not much of a running game but he never was the fastest bloke

under Hasler he was average

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah I can see Ennis as a coach. I will always be interested in his teams if he goes that way.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel like Hasler would of left the club by now if we had won the GF back in 2012.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
are you picking on me again?

Malla

Reaction score
If you watch Semi closely he stands about 15 metres in from touch on most defensive plays and when he goes back into the line he actually walks with his back facing to the defence. Both games between the sides this year he has done the same and no one tried to exploit it. Perhaps because we were to busy going to the opposite side of the field.

In saying that though Parramatta have two markers; one not square at every play the ball to cut off the play from dummy half. They basically float between marker and the rest of the defensive line. Been doing it all year and getting away with it.
I saw the same thing. He's definitely their weak link in defence. Jennings always rushes up, and he is always left exploited on his edge. As I said though, this comes down to your half being able to exploit that and make him pay.

Yeah a lot of teams do that actually - the good hookers notice it and turn them into penalties ie. Smith and Ennis. Lichaa doesn't seem to have that type of vision, or rather isn't given the freedom to do that.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What was Ennis thinking? You just don't go and question Dessie's Dictatorship

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I know what's happening at the club.....

Also belmore doesn't have many paleo food options so Hasler is hungry and cranky every day. QUOTE]

LOL @ Paleo ... I know this is a joke but its probably correct LOL

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye and Reynolds throwing the ball to eachother? What a sight for sore eyes that would be!

Didn't they play closer together last yr against Canberra during origin?

Status
Not open for further replies.