Ennis and Kimorley named in SOOIII SIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahhS

Waterboy
Reaction score
NSW call up Brett Kimmorley, Josh Perry, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs for Origin III

NSW have dropped Brisbane Broncos halfback Peter Wallace in favour of Bulldogs veteran Brett Kimmorley for Origin game three against Queensland at Suncorp Stadium on July 15.

Kimmorley's Bulldogs team-mate Michael Ennis has been promoted at the expense of Tigers rake Robbie Farah.

The inclusion of Kimmorley marks a significant return to prominence for the Bulldogs halfback, who has not played for NSW since 2007, and was thought by many to be past his representative use by date.

Canberra forward Tom Learoyd-Lahrs is the bolter of the team after his strong form with the Raiders this season.

Justin Poore has been retained and will start in the front row alongside Josh Perry, who has been promoted to start at prop in favour of his Manly teammate Brent Kite, who missed selection.

Trent Waterhouse will also make his first appearance for the 2009 Origin series.

More to follow...

NSW TEAM:
Kurt Gidley (capt), Jarryd Hayne, Michael Jennings, Jamie Lyon, David Williams, Trent Barrett, Brett Kimmorley, Justin Poore, Michael Ennis, Josh Perry, Ben Creagh, Trent Waterhouse, Anthony Watmough. Interchange: Brett White, Craig Wing, Glenn Stewart, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25742252-5018993,00.html

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
7) Holdsworth

9) ???

Who will the replacements be?

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
glad they made it...who cares if we need em. itd be good to test out depth i mean geez our reserve grade side has more first grade experience than maybe half any nrl side out there lol

TheGeneral

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At least we know the fortune teller on the footy show, was on crack

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wooo hooo the lady on the footy show can lick my left nut and tickle my right!!
She can stay right away from my nuts. My nuts are discerning. She was a big fat ugly b@stard

CAPZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
Feature

excellent

sullivan is going to get a run?

Agreed, bring in Feature while ennis / BK are on origin duties. Some first grade match payments would go down well for Feature too, most of his wages back into the Canterbury Leagues poker machines. A true club man.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
QLD have got aboslutely noone for this game. NSW may actually win. Screws us completely though

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
clearly they are happy they were picked and the experience can only help prep for the upcoming big games.

Well done guys, especially Noddy. NO one would have guessed he would play for NSW at the start of the season.

Better late than never

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
just hope the boys dont get injured

win or lose this week for the dogs. its still July

doesnt really matter until september

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
qld have made 1 change 2 there line up because of injury.
& nsw have made about 20 changes to there line-ups!!!

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
what is the point? what is the point?

great now we loss 2 of our best players for a pointless game that qld already have wrapped up.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to 'em.

Huge loss though. Coming up against a Warriors side in NZ with no Ennis, Kimmorley, Hannant, Waburton, Armit and Eastwood and Goodwin in trouble.

Actually, I think Armit is a chance to come back this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.