Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
could end up coming down to how many games each team play as well.

both city and Liverpool have games mid week in the fa cup and all 3 teams are still in Europe
For sure. Plus goal difference. Arsenal's recent run of 20 plus goals in their last 5 games or whatever it is could decide the title.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've still got Liverpool away, Arsenal at home, Spurs away, Villa at home and the Manchester Derby.. So it's not the easiest run home. Especially when we've only scored 3 goals in our last 3 games against Brentford, Chelsea and Bournemouth.. And can't keep a clean sheet..

I reckon Liverpool are still favourites. Those games between City/Liverpool and City/Arsenal should be crackers though...
Not with the injuries we have. 7 first teamers out and still in 4 competitions. City and Arsenal definitely favourites over Liverpool

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which is why I tune in. Those pundits have a good mix of humour and analysis. At the end of the day it's just a game so it's good to have a laugh at how crap United are.
Exactly right tho. It's only a game so you've gotta have a laugh and it's always nice laughing at United. Easy to do these days tho.

Imagine if they get a result against City tho!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly right tho. It's only a game so you've gotta have a laugh and it's always nice laughing at United. Easy to do these days tho.

Imagine if they get a result against City tho!

ten haags gameplan might work against city by playing long ball counters and sitting deep. would honestly prefer a draw out of that game

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ten haags gameplan might work against city by playing long ball counters and sitting deep. would honestly prefer a draw out of that game
With rashford up front?

United could really get pummeled against City.

Of course we both hope they win but I just can't see it.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With rashford up front?

United could really get pummeled against City.

Of course we both hope they win but I just can't see it.
they dont have much choice they don't have anyone else available to play striker apart from rashford.

there depth in attack is pretty ordinary when u compare it to the other big teams..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They should get Big Sam in to take the training sessions before the City match.

Hoof it long to Rashford, route one football, sit deep and stay compact. Get stuck in on the challenges.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They should get Big Sam in to take the training sessions before the City match.

Hoof it long to Rashford, route one football, sit deep and stay compact. Get stuck in on the challenges.
As I said, big rumours he'd step in for the rest of the year ... Maybe, just maybe

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Harry Maguire doesn't get a game for anybody, that's any good"

hahahaha cracked up at that line from Stevie.
Truth he told, he's been one of their better players these last 10 games or so which really says something ....