Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2 points separating 1st and 3rd with 12 games to go.

still think city are favourites to win it from here

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Harry would make a good front row forward. Look at his go forward and footwork , he is quite mobile for a big and his big fat head would win the head clashes.
Harry to the Bulldogs , Harry is a potential cross code success story in the waiting.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Celebrates then minutes later he gets absolutely done by Traore leading to the winning goal hahahaha!!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2 points separating 1st and 3rd with 12 games to go.

still think city are favourites to win it from here
We've still got Liverpool away, Arsenal at home, Spurs away, Villa at home and the Manchester Derby.. So it's not the easiest run home. Especially when we've only scored 3 goals in our last 3 games against Brentford, Chelsea and Bournemouth.. And can't keep a clean sheet..

I reckon Liverpool are still favourites. Those games between City/Liverpool and City/Arsenal should be crackers though...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We've still got Liverpool away, Arsenal at home, Spurs away, Villa at home and the Manchester Derby.. So it's not the easiest run home. Especially when we've only scored 3 goals in our last 3 games against Brentford, Chelsea and Bournemouth.. And can't keep a clean sheet..

I reckon Liverpool are still favourites. Those games between City/Liverpool and City/Arsenal should be crackers though...
We have 13 senior players fit lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have 13 senior players fit lol
I know but you'll get a few back in the coming weeks and even despite that, you guys look more dangerous in attack and way stronger in defence and more consistent than City.. Even at full strength, City have looked very average since the Chelsea game. Bournemouth deserved a draw in this game..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Liverpool's injuries could be there downfall atm.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liverpool's injuries could be there downfall atm.
They've held up well so far and have great depth and spirit within their squad. I think it will go down to a 3 way battle on the last day either way.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They've held up well so far and have great depth and spirit within their squad. I think it will go down to a 3 way battle on the last day either way.
could end up coming down to how many games each team play as well.

both city and Liverpool have games mid week in the fa cup and all 3 teams are still in Europe