Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
surely poch is on thin ice at Chelsea?

all this money spent on transfers and they still suck.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll be 4-1 City
Ah probably but hey dreams are free and yes I’m still more afraid of city rather than arsenal. As let’s be honest city won’t be dropping points for the rest of the city apart from anfield and yes we were outclassed yesterday but arsenal isn’t the most consistent team nor that good imo.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ah probably but hey dreams are free and yes I’m still more afraid of city rather than arsenal. As let’s be honest city won’t be dropping points for the rest of the city apart from anfield and yes we were outclassed yesterday but arsenal isn’t the most consistent team nor that good imo.
Ended up 3-1 but ... was always going to happen.

City will be hard to beat imo but let's see. It's a long season yet.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That'll kill the game.

VAR has been bad enough, intro this and it's truly fucked
this'll add more corruption

there's nothing wrong with teams committing cynical fouls and copping the yellow card why do we need to make them sit out 10 mins is just insanity

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But all the fun is picking on arsenal fans
I don't Mind Arsenal TBH, my old boss was a mad Liverpool Fan, and because i think he is a dick, i automatically don't like Liverpool :astonished:

Reaction score
I don't Mind Arsenal TBH, my old boss was a mad Liverpool Fan, and because i think he is a dick, i automatically don't like Liverpool :astonished:
I'm with you on that defiantly our club full of wankers and cats that are liver fans. I have met more than a few. Its very obvious anyway our fans can be very pathetic and needy. Its better to just fuck them off quickly if you know one and forget about em hahah