Emotional Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whoah!

Good to see Reynolds in there and Graham finally got rid of the cliches for 45 seconds and spoke from the heart

Love him or loathe him Reynolds does love the club

Graham buckled ... got emotional

Des looked and sounded like a 'Des man walking' [emoji23]

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could anyone here the question that journo asked Des that upset him ? Fark it does my head in when you can't hear the questions...... how unprofessional is the nrl ...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
It was clear to me that both reynolds and geaham are past their best and we have done well getting foran and woods. Love em both but the dogs are a special club and dont stay down for long. Next year we will be back in the top 4 where we belong.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I am glad to see some true emotion from them both. Des had none.

I am sad to see both go as the past 6 years them and Kas (like Ennis, Hodko, Pritchard) provided some amazing memories.

Though I have to agree. I watched Graham closely. His runs are not what they where, he still has some impact in his tackles though nothing like it was. He is still a good nrl player but not worth massive $. Woods is an upgrade.

Sadly I believe Reynolds has shown he can't carry the load. No one in our squad can. Foran is by far our best option. I'm on board with the idea of giving Cleeland a run.

Mbye is not a half I wouldn't mind him at centre or fullback or 9 if Lichaa doesn't stay. Brown should be in the 17 if not hooker, bench/utility.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whoah!

Good to see Reynolds in there and Graham finally got rid of the cliches for 45 seconds and spoke from the heart

Love him or loathe him Reynolds does love the club

Graham buckled ... got emotional

Des looked and sounded like a 'Des man walking' [emoji23]
Should have seen him in the sheds for the team song. Just saw the clip on insta. He was standing in the background arms folded. No part of it at all. He is as good as gooooooooooooooone!!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could anyone here the question that journo asked Des that upset him ? Fark it does my head in when you can't here the questions...... how unprofessional is the nrl ...
I completly agree
Nothing is more frustrating that hearing answers, and trying to guess what the question was

The nrl need to fix that

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could anyone here the question that journo asked Des that upset him ? Fark it does my head in when you can't here the questions...... how unprofessional is the nrl ...
The question was 'Do you think the last 3 weeks was a statement to say your are the man to lead this club' or something like that

Des then pulled a tanty 'i am contracted for 2 more years '

I agree the questions should be like the NBA ie mic'd up

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I think the nrl journos are fkn useless and have no clue about the game. They could learn a thing or 2 from espn commentators such as stephen a smith and mike wilbon.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Marry is butt hurt saying we let a team that can't score points put 26 on us lol
They did not expect a Lichaa & Hopoate masterclass. Also that ball from Chase Stanley was ridiculous! Kasiano eat your heart out, one handed offload.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could anyone here the question that journo asked Des that upset him ? Fark it does my head in when you can't hear the questions...... how unprofessional is the nrl ...
So true . Watch the afl the camera goes to the journalist and you see the person asking the question.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Marry is butt hurt saying we let a team that can't score points put 26 on us lol
Yeh what a fuckwit. Sore loser **** the dogs were always guna win today better footy team across the park in form. Mary isnt fit typ coach b grade netball

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am glad to see some true emotion from them both. Des had none.

I am sad to see both go as the past 6 years them and Kas (like Ennis, Hodko, Pritchard) provided some amazing memories.

Though I have to agree. I watched Graham closely. His runs are not what they where, he still has some impact in his tackles though nothing like it was. He is still a good nrl player but not worth massive $. Woods is an upgrade.

Sadly I believe Reynolds has shown he can't carry the load. No one in our squad can. Foran is by far our best option. I'm on board with the idea of giving Cleeland a run.

Mbye is not a half I wouldn't mind him at centre or fullback or 9 if Lichaa doesn't stay. Brown should be in the 17 if not hooker, bench/utility.
Mbye has shown he can be a good running 6

Status
Not open for further replies.