Eastwood facing suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
--

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs forward Greg Eastwood and Canberra winger Edrick Lee both face a week on the sideline after they were cited by the NRL match review committee on Monday afternoon.

Eastwood (dangerous contact) and Lee (tripping) were among five players charged on Monday following Round 21 of the NRL Telstra Premiership.

Eastwood's grade 1 charge on Roosters halfback Mitchell Pearce wouldn't normally warrant a suspension, but the Bulldogs forward has 73 carry-over points which will mean he will miss his side's blockbuster clash with the Broncos unless he successfully fights the charge at the NRL judiciary.

Canberra's Lee was charged for tripping North Queensland's Justin O'Neil in the second half of the Raiders loss to the Cowboys. The flyer will miss his side's clash with the Wests Tigers unless he successfully fights the charge at the NRL judiciary.

Wests Tigers' Keith Galloway (contact with match official), Canberra's Blake Austin (dangerous throw) and St George Illawarra's Leeson Ah Mau (careless high tackle) will all avoid suspension with early pleas.

Roosters forward Kane Evans was not charged with a shoulder charge, with the NRL match review committee deeming a penalty sufficient.
All players will have until midday on Tuesday to enter their pleas.

--

--

http://www.nrl.com/eastwood-and-lee-face-suspension/tabid/10874/newsid/88598/default.aspx

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/08/03/judiciary_eastwood_c.html

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/08/03/judiciary_evans_esca.html

--

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But kane evans not charged fuken nrl is a joke

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Aaron Gray - NOT CHARGED
Kane Evans - NOT CHARGED

Wow, wow wow, Hypocrites the lot of them

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Aaron Gray - NOT CHARGED
Kane Evans - NOT CHARGED

Wow, wow wow, Hypocrites the lot of them
Seriously this is what I mean it's becoming a ****ing corrupt joke.

I am ALL FOR the shoulder charge IF the player can pull it off cleanly like Evans did. If you don't love it and don't love watching it you should follow ****ing netball. It is an amazing part of the game if you can do it cleanly. That said if you take it out of the game and ban it then let a beloved rorter get away with it because it's on a monster like Kas then you are clearly kidding yourself. It was a huge shoulder charge. If it was done on a man not a ****ing massive prop he would of been bent in half.

So now they are saying to the likes of Pritchard, Kas etc if you can pick out a bloke your size and lay it cleanly then penalty is all you will get? B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. They would be suspended for weeks. Absolute disgraceful ****ing joke of an organization.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was Eastwoods for the leg twist on Pearce when he was bent over by Graham? That seems fair enough. The NRL outlaw the shoulder charge yet when one happens they don't even charge the player?? Lol. Every team should line up a player and absolutely smash them, totally worth just a penalty. And lol at Lee, another clear trip by the NRL softly punished.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They outlawed the shoulder charge because of its potential harm to players well-being, right?

Keep in mind James Ackerman was felled by a shoulder charge recently, NRL sending the wrong message once again

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was this the tackle where Pearce got bent backwards? If so, absolute ****ing disgrace. I'm so ****ing done with these nrl *****

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also how the **** is Austin free to play? ****ing lol

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The part that is the most incredible is they described the broncos game as a "blockbuster".

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so i guess if you dont hit them in the head, we can do shoulder charges? bring it will destroy everybody

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That Evans one by Souths was ridiculous! Contact to the head with the knees and nothing?!?

Souths are a frigging protected species, dicks!

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Wait people tell me the nrl is not rigged... ok

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously this is what I mean it's becoming a ****ing corrupt joke.

I am ALL FOR the shoulder charge IF the player can pull it off cleanly like Evans did. If you don't love it and don't love watching it you should follow ****ing netball. It is an amazing part of the game if you can do it cleanly. That said if you take it out of the game and ban it then let a beloved rorter get away with it because it's on a monster like Kas then you are clearly kidding yourself. It was a huge shoulder charge. If it was done on a man not a ****ing massive prop he would of been bent in half.

So now they are saying to the likes of Pritchard, Kas etc if you can pick out a bloke your size and lay it cleanly then penalty is all you will get? B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. They would be suspended for weeks. Absolute disgraceful ****ing joke of an organization.
This
I love the shoulder charge it was a fantastic hit. But the nrl outlawed and supposedly ban players for doing it.
You cant have both nrl enforce you're own pathetic rules you pack of ass clowns

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was this the tackle where Pearce got bent backwards? If so, absolute ****ing disgrace. I'm so ****ing done with these nrl *****

jennings junior was folded in half burgess brothers and it was called an "awkward tackle" not even a penalty.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
f.....ing you have to be kidding ... Austin , kane evans free to play .... well that does it for me

what a fu....king joke ... as I have been saying all along these maggots at the nrl are all about manipulating results and

creating fairy tales for ratings

what is it this year ,,, cowboys and Thurston or maybe back to back premierships for their beloved south Sydney and greg inglis

Status
Not open for further replies.