We have cap space now for another signing

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heard we are going to sign Dugan ;)

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All this money but where are the signings?

All clubs seem cashed up, so I don't know how we're going to pull this off.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thing that i dont understand about this is what are they doing with half season salary that is now not going to be paid to him? The amount must be significant considering people saying hed be on big money next year and nrl arent allowing big jump in salary (to stop backending practice).

The money cannot be used for next year. Dont think they allow front loading either or at least only to a limit.

Could be wrong but i thought nrl pay for the salary. At least they would not give 9.6m or whatever it is the cap now and let the club use it for other purpose but to pay for the salary, right?

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could it be we are paying him for the rest of this year while he plays at the Warriors and next year he is completely off our books?

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t blame dwz for the ridiculous money he was on .

Good luck to him , he gave nothing but his all for us

In the correct team he would have been a good player but for us atm , not the right fit

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could it be we are paying him for the rest of this year while he plays at the Warriors and next year he is completely off our books?
No chance.

We will probably bump it as high as we can this year but he is on $800k next year. We will be putting in at least $350-$400k