DWZ hit! BOOOOOM!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And it was on Moylan, which makes it even better, oh and the hit on Dugan from wakeham was good as well. They should both be on your list .!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great hit.. theres a handful of players that I would keep out of our 17 longtern & DWZ is one of them..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And it was on Moylan, which makes it even better, oh and the hit on Dugan from wakeham was good as well. They should both be on your list .!!!
Nah. One was a legitimate hit, the other was a cheap shot.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a great shot. I miss the days when our team would put on four or five big hits a game and strike fear into the opposition.

Now the opponents eyes light up whenever they play us and we have no enforcers. Napa was supposed to provide that but he's been more of a pretender than an enforcer.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The most punchable face in the NRL got folded in half...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a hit! Can watch all day! Brutal!!!!

View attachment 15469
Surprised he didn’t get sinned binned too :p

Can’t believe wakeman got done :expressionless:

I have seen players coat hanger players and get on report. And diving on a player is a sin bin?

Every tackle that the player doesn’t go to ground normally has someone dive in at the knees or legs as the 3rd of 4th man in. Never seen it penalised let alone on report. Huge over reaction to bin wakeman. Luckily we scored while he was off.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The funny part was he got placed on report! WTF!!
The sad part was the sinbinning

I've watched a fair few games since the covid restart and all the games have been pretty exciting, and the officiating hasnt been to bad at all.

Both teams were shit tonight, but the officiating was absolutely feral

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tackle was not completed when Wakeham came in as he was still being ragdolled across the ground.

Wasnt even a penalty.
Possibly by the letter of the law.

But if we’re comparing them as ‘big hits’, one was a legitimate hit on a guy facing him, on his feet. The other was on a guy laying on the ground, not facing him. More of a cheap shot, nothing impressive about it. Only thing that could possibly have been achieved was conceding a penalty. Dumb footy, not to be celebrated.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tackle was not completed when Wakeham came in as he was still being ragdolled across the ground.

Wasnt even a penalty.
Even the biased commentators were on our side, said it was no where near dangerous contact and won't even be charged.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. One was a legitimate hit, the other was a cheap shot.
Maybe cheap, Dugan was still moving, tackle not complete.. didn’t deserve the binning , anyway horse, I will never agree with you so it’s a pointless argument.!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The sad part was the sinbinning

I've watched a fair few games since the covid restart and all the games have been pretty exciting, and the officiating hasnt been to bad at all.

Both teams were shit tonight, but the officiating was absolutely feral
Sin binning was for 3 6 again calls against us, not for the late hit.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe cheap, Dugan was still moving, tackle not complete.. didn’t deserve the binning , anyway horse, I will never agree with you so it’s a pointless argument.!!!
Wasn’t binned for that mate, it was for repeat infringements.

And good to hear, great indicator that I’m on the right side of an argument if you’re on the opposite ;)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn’t binned for that mate, it was for repeat infringements.

And good to hear, great indicator that I’m on the right side of an argument if you’re on the opposite ;)
Yawn..!!!!

only the rest of pays pets will be in your side, but hey, there’s always two sides of the fence lol,

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yawn..!!!!

only the rest of pays pets will be in your side, but hey, there’s always two sides of the fence lol,
Exactly right Scoob. That’s the beauty of a forum. Open debate and a variety of opinions.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right Scoob. That’s the beauty of a forum. Open debate and a variety of opinions.
Indeed, it’s about the only time I will give you any kind of mutual reply.

and I didn’t give you the rainbow because I disagree with you agreeing with me, I gave It to you because it’s my duty.!!

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wasnt even a penalty.
Mate you just had me in stitches , Thankyou Aucklanddog that was really funny, I really enjoyed your post, I'm still laughing as I write.