DWZ consolidated thread

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I got an update on this and the team is not the Tigers its the Dragons and we are getting Dufty in return

Can anyone confirm this?
Hope it's true. A spine of 1.Dufty 6.Burton 7.Avo and 9.Smith I can live with.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
No ones tries harder then him. He’s only contracted for one more year and he clearly loves the club. He can fill in at fullback or wing or even centre.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Utoikamanu is the prop you'd want.
Seyfarth goes alright too.. Coming through the kids I rated were Simpkin, Cini and Seyfarth. Madden is way overhyped....

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't the club say they would never again pay someone to play against us ? Even if the Tigers are super keen I can't see our club going for it unfortunately. Hope Barrett can get them to sway. I'd be happy to see us pay up to half. We could get a better fullback for 400K or more. If we get enough to sign Hynes it would be worth it. I'd even be happy with Dufty

I remember Dean Pay saying he wished we had 5 of DWZ. Imagine that. 5 backs who run like forwards with no step or passing game on 800K or close to it each.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Seyfarth goes alright too.. Coming through the kids I rated were Simpkin, Cini and Seyfarth. Madden is way overhyped....
Seyfarth looks good too, I just don't think he's one the Tigers would lose.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't the club say they would never again pay someone to play against us ? Even if the Tigers are super keen I can't see our club going for it unfortunately. Hope Barrett can get them to sway. I'd be happy to see us pay up to half. We could get a better fullback for 400K or more. If we get enough to sign Hynes it would be worth it. I'd even be happy with Dufty
Previous administration.. ie The Andersons

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How did anyone so ordinary (other than heart and run hard) get a 800k pay day? When was he ever worth that much? FMD!!!
It was the brilliant brains trust of the previous board and ceo after he had played 9 games for us in 2019:sweatsmile:

The best part of it all was he was still contracted in 2020. But we jumped the gun in fear of losing him:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: