Dumbest roster player release decisions ever, since JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Calm down big nuts, I didn't say he was going to get back to his best form and deliver us a premiership.
Lol....you're the one who implied he was capable of producing something (apart from more work for our doctors and physios) :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol....you're the one who implied he was capable of producing something (apart from more work for our doctors and physios) :grinning:
Unlikely I know.. but not certain. I'm thinking it's more about how much passion he still has for the game that will determine what we see from him in 2019

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unlikely I know.. but not certain. I'm thinking it's more about how much passion he still has for the game that will determine what we see from him in 2019
I'm still hoping he gets hit by a meteor in the off season so we can medically retire him. Ok, maybe a bit extreme, but honestly, he sucks. He made a mockery of our jersey this year. I don't even think he deserves a spot in our top 17.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha.. I'm just trying to remain hopeful because of how much of the cap he takes up. I wish we could fuck him off and have a crack at Tyrone May honestly

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread needs more Ben Czislowski

Stuart Thomas

Waterboy
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't keep 'em all but Finucane was by far the most ridiculous decision I have seen in recent years. Oh......and the four experiment with a certain lazy forward named after a dinosaur. I can't bring myself to type the name.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Decisions that have and will haunt us, ranked below:

Ennis
Graham
Prichard
Cook
Hodkinson
Tapau
Mbye
Reynolds
Cook out of this list imo, the rest are meh or old. Cook is still young and a gun.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Milner Skudder
From our NYC team to the all blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.