Dudes... (and lesbians)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lies! Women are very annoying. Not just ones you're married to. All females are annoying one way or another. Haha.
Lol your lucky your miss isn't on this site then you will be in big trouble lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I "broke" him.

PS when you get a job interview, try not to call your employer a punk or a skank.
I believe it's pronounced "resume".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD we turn every thread into a Simpson's thread lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lies! Women are very annoying. Not just ones you're married to. All females are annoying one way or another. Haha.
This is true thats why I couldn't be bothered trading one headache for another ill be happily miserable for the kids sake

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The El Masri thread got me thinking. What has your missus done to piss you off?

We have 9,865,365 pillo...sorry "cushions" on the bed but God help me if I use one as a pillow.

When she talks to me while playing xbox. Or playstation.
Do you want me to answer this question alphabetically or cronologically

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's annoying when they ignore you,
Actually, being ignored is not so bad,
Never mind haha

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Mrs does the same thing with the ****ing cushions!! God forbid I actually use one aye.

And it's like she waits til the very second my arse hits the lounge before she asks me to do something. I swear she gets off on seeing me start to enjoy sitting, then take it away from me. ****ing devil woman

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Mrs does the same thing with the ****ing cushions!! God forbid I actually use one aye.

And it's like she waits til the very second my arse hits the lounge before she asks me to do something. I swear she gets off on seeing me start to enjoy sitting, then take it away from me. ****ing devil woman
They do that and they know it , also when it comes to domestic duties the mrs is about as useful as a retarded chimpanzee on smack , feel like sticking a broom up her arse at least than she can clean when shes got the shits

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do that and they know it , also when it comes to domestic duties the mrs is about as useful as a retarded chimpanzee on smack , feel like sticking a broom up her arse at least than she can clean when shes got the shits
Lol ****ing aye! My Mrs will stack the dishwasher while I sit down and she'll full whinge about it. Even though I cool every night lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol ****ing aye! My Mrs will stack the dishwasher while I sit down and she'll full whinge about it. Even though I cool every night lol
Lol yep I cook and clean 95 % of the time if only she would stack the dishwasher lucky she is a good mum or her bags would be packed and id have a mail order Russian in transit (till the ***** visa expires than a new one )

Status
Not open for further replies.