dry track

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lets not blow our loads just yet, last night was played in a swamp, lets see how we go against decent sides on a hard fast track before we all lose our shit

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
exactly as @Kaz said, harder to win in wet weather as evident from our first 2 games.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lets just wait and see......if I'm wrong i'll quiet happily accept any and all abuse......but lets just wait and see...........remember last years humble pie thread, one swallow doesn't make a summer

Reactions: DT

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We crossed the line 4 times and were unlucky to have them disallowed but yes keep harping on about a dry track

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i'll be sure to bump this topic at a later date

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lets not blow our loads just yet, last night was played in a swamp, lets see how we go against decent sides on a hard fast track before we all lose our shit
I didnt lose my shit.. I blew my load

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I am totally on your side. My belief was Broncos came with a very simple game plan and it backfired on them badly.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It backfired for a reason, we played better than them.

The conditions were atrocious last night but that was a high quality game with very little dropped ball and high completions.

Let's not diminish our team's effort , we would have knocked over most teams the way we p,shed in the 2nd half.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It backfired for a reason, we played better than them.

The conditions were atrocious last night but that was a high quality game with very little dropped ball and high completions.

Let's not diminish our team's effort , we would have knocked over most teams the way we p,shed in the 2nd half.
It was nowhere near a high quality game, we got lucky with 2 shit drop outs. Our boys did well to hang in and win. We won but lets not get carried away.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This thread has really pissed me off. (and I am not a Bulldogs supporter)

They played their guts out last night & had a fantastic win, yet @no1bulldog is questioning how the team will play in the dry.

FFS: Just enjoy the win for a week instead of wondering how they will play in dry conditions.

Give credit where credit is due.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets just wait and see......if I'm wrong i'll quiet happily accept any and all abuse......but lets just wait and see...........remember last years humble pie thread, one swallow doesn't make a summer
Nothing wrong with enjoying a win.

We played in a swamp against Manly and got smashed. Conditions don't matter, attitude and commitment does we it was great last night.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You can enjoy the moment.

Reactions: Kaz

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The place lost its shit after 1 loss in a row, why cant it if we win 1. Not that it will or is.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The place lost its shit after 1 loss in a row, why cant it if we win 1. Not that it will or is.
Or to put it another way seeing as how everyone here is fixated on 7 from 8 or whatever, why aren't we over the moon at being 2 from the last 3? 67% winning average is outstanding. Surely that is more relevant than what happened 7 months ago.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was nowhere near a high quality game, we got lucky with 2 shit drop outs. Our boys did well to hang in and win. We won but lets not get carried away.
The same can be said for them. We crossed their line 5 times .
We played well in crap conditions and coming off a very poor performance last week.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Or to put it another way seeing as how everyone here is fixated on 7 from 8 or whatever, why aren't we over the moon at being 2 from the last 3? 67% winning average is outstanding. Surely that is more relevant than what happened 7 months ago.
I think the players lack of energy vs Manly and the scoreline scared a lot of people that 2016 was back, but if you take that anomoly out, and all teams can have "those" games, heaps have already, our other 4 games have been sound. Close losses to teams that have proven that to be good form since, and 2 wins, isnt that terrible. Lets pray for none of "those" games for a while lol.

Reaction score
not getting carried away, but i enjoyed watching the game last night

Status
Not open for further replies.