Drew Hutchinson signing

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If they play him at 13, push Burto wider left and sexy wider right and find some younger muscle for the 8 and 10 jerseys, his running and passing game are good enough. Kicking game is a bonus. I hate buying players from the goosters, but if he adds some dimension to our attack while being up to the defensive work, I'm happy

Who knows what their plan is, but it seems (who knows?) they are looking for agility and ruck speed. Maybe with the lack of big boppers on the market, they've said "f#$k it, let's go light and fast and hope for the best"?

Anyway, I'm telling myself there's method to this madness, I just can't see it yet

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When the injuries strike
1.Casey
2. Taafe
3. Kiraz
4. Xerri
5. JAC
6. Hutchgingsons
7. Rajab
8. King but hes busted bad
9. Turpin
10. Potato
11. Salmon
12. Preston
13. Mann
14. Edwards
15. Hughes
16. SST
17. Sutton/Morrin
SST on the bench haha

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SST on the bench haha
I’m hoping that we actually sign a few middles so that SST isn’t even a guarantee for the bench. If we have a team with SST in the starting lineup round one. We are in for a very long season. He adds experience to the squad and hopefully drives standards in training and preparation. He is way past his prime on the field though.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m hoping that we actually sign a few middles so that SST isn’t even a guarantee for the bench. If we have a team with SST in the starting lineup round one. We are in for a very long season. He adds experience to the squad and hopefully drives standards in training and preparation. He is way past his prime on the field though.
I’m saying isn’t he hanging on by a thread injury wise? Not nessecarily saying he isn’t good enough if he can stay fit hopefully he’s a good addition.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its just depth... Sexton has more potential as a halfback..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a budget version of Mitch Aubusson.

Roosters will be able to go big with Hutchison off the books. He freed up space for Leniu & Young. On top of the that they could probably fit one more marquee signing with him gone.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Adds a bit of versatility and experience, could be a good signing,if true