Rumour Dolphins to Poach Bulldogs Star

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good news. Too bad we have to watch another 12 games of him to take the wrong option and taking 8 seconds to pass the ball.. He was even more selfish than usual on Sunday. He should change his name to Jeremy Momentum Killer..
Maybe the delay is in finding a player willing to take the ball.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only thing i have a problem is that the Dolphins will be my 2nd team being in Brisbane!!
I cant get rid of the caaarnt...
I have the Titans as my 2nd team being a GC boy and its like i have 2 bulldogs team in the Comp. Very depressing

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good luck to him. Tried hard in our jersey, just isn't good enough.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK always defends well and tries hard. But now the Dolphins can have those qualities, along with a dummy half who can't pass who will kill their attack.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the memories JMK we need a dummy half that can pass bit wider than first or second receiver good luck in your development with Clint Eastwood. We need to start Topine Odo or ZDK

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes sense now why he blew up at JAC on the weekend. He was already one foot out the door
Wow I didn't see that. Imagine that plodder blowing up at JAC. Some people have no sense of self awareness. C**t thinks he's Benji in his prime
Surprised, and pissed, that JAC didn't put one on his chin for that. It would have made this horrible season a little less painful

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have been dealt a cruel blow with superstar hooker Jeremy Marshall-King inking a two-year deal with The Dolphins...

Every part of the above sentence is hilarious! surely they taking the piss.....

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have been dealt a cruel blow with superstar hooker Jeremy Marshall-King inking a two-year deal with The Dolphins...

Every part of the above sentence is hilarious! surely they taking the piss.....
He may have the makings of a varsity athlete under Wayne-

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have been dealt a cruel blow with superstar hooker Jeremy Marshall-King inking a two-year deal with The Dolphins.

The 26-year-old, who has been one of the Bulldogs’ worst players this year, has rejected an option in his favour at Belmore to accept the deal to play under Wayne Bennett.

Marshall-King, who has played 88 NRL games, was named as the Dally M Spud of the year since assuming the #9 role for Canterbury. He is obviously facing a struggle to retain his first grade position next year with the arrival of Reed Mahoney from the Parramatta Eels, realising that he only got the role due to nepotism as his older brother is Benji.

Bennett and the Dolphins’ head of recruitment Peter O’Sullivan have been impressed with his form this year, despite the Bulldogs’ struggles.

The deal is with around the $200,000-a-season mark and the Bulldogs will surely regret this decision, as it is ultimately up there with losing Johnathan Thurston, Damien Cook and more recently Dale Finucane.
'cruel blow' hahahahahha

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant wait for NRLOL 360 tonight, 'Jeremy is unhappy about the club's handling of the Barrett situation and has decided to walk. This is all Gus' fault'

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good for him. He'll become a pretty good player under Bennett, I reckon. He's far from lacking in potential.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Star lol . . . That's an insult to actual stars