• Storm 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
There will be a lot of disappointed doggies fans this after noon if we do lose including myself. The kennel is going to be a funny place to be after the game. But all in all I just hope we give it a bloody good crack and come out on top. Go doggies
I won't be coming on if we lose. It's just too depressing a place.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really feel like if we turn up and win today we could really make a real dent in the finals. You could not get a bigger momentum builder by winning this game.
There have been upsets all season and last night was no different.
Let's hope for another one today! Go dogs!

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Did Mitch Brown switch to the centre's or was I reading the Footy Show team list wrong?? Had Fonua on the wing for Storm too.

Personally I think Reni will stay in the side. He's finals experience is needed. Expecting big games from he and Frankie today.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyway hear any whispers on late changes?? Hoping stanley comes in. Browne would be a huge plus as well. I would personally Reni over O'hanlon too. Need his experience and defence

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any team news?An hour to go....

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for the magician to show the crowd what he has been hiding up his leave
Is this part of his master plan to avoid playing roosters, rabbits and cowboys ?
Let's hope

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to Queue a quick toilet break,something to eat/drink , phone off , doors locked and tv volume full blast!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have faith Kennellers. We are EXACTLY where Des wants us. Not for any other reason than he can now challenge THE PLAYERS to show the league community what they can do. We have had a difficult season to say the least. He would be glad we are friendless. Now Bulldogs stand up and show everyone what you are capable of. We believe in you. Des believes in you or you wouldnt be in the team. Now believe in yourselves. Be patient with the ball and controlled aggression in defence. Wingers and Perrett take the dummy half runs from deep in our territory. Dont be afraid to let the ball go to a support if a try is on.

In all honesty, The Rabbits and Cowboys looked a class above everyone else so far this weekend, but even they both had flat periods. This afternoon its heads on Dogs and do us all proud.

After the game everyone will be saying: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!!!!

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really nervous. Over all the negativity, just hoping we can at least go toe to toe and sneak over in a tight one. Come on boys. Fire up kennelers, enjoy the upcoming game!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yallah bring it home boys, I want to be at a game next week in Sydney supporting my team!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
O'Hanlon to the bench and Mbye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.