Playing Pablo
Reaction score
2004 - 70 years proud
2010 -75th anniversary
2015 - 80th year

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a bit sad that the NRL want to force all clubs into bigger stadiums. In round 1 we already have 3 games being played out of ANZ Stadium. The reason why many of us love the game is because of the smaller atmospheric suburban grounds. :grinning:

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are serious and I doubt that, they would have to move those idiot light towers. The position of the towers ruined the hill at Belmore. The facilities are just not up to modern day standards. And I can remember when the ground was still oval shaped so I have attended many games there.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Best news ever. We get to see hectic lebs on the hill punch on and ruin our club all over again

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Best news ever. We get to see hectic lebs on the hill punch on and ruin our club all over again
I doubt you'll see the hectics and the fully sick habibs trolling around Belmore trying to punch on. They're more likely to drive around Brighton and La Perouse in their Sportivo Corolla.

N

Natboy

We could have another multicultural day that turns into a riot again haha

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I doubt you'll see the hectics and the fully sick habibs trolling around Belmore trying to punch on. They're more likely to drive around Brighton and La Perouse in their Sportivo Corolla.
Did you ever go to games at Belmore. It will happen soon enough.

People will come. There will be young girls there. Bored morons will see it as a good local option.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Western Sydney is very hill like in structure and we Lebos do it all over the place, so what is the difference haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.