DOGS STAR BACKS COACH AS D-DAY LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very admirable and loyal of you Klemms I mean it, I wouldn't except any less from you, But you were one of the best ever ball playing props in the under 20's. can you remember the last time you passed the ball in first grade ?
And Are you truly convinced that our halves are playing the traditional halves game?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer is only saying what anyone would.

Players and coaches are required to give politicians answers to the media.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs star lol.

Reaction score
"There were several times in attacking territory where a forward was first receiver and failed to look for a pass when attacking the line"

This is the play that i just can't get out of my head. Not only did it make me think Des can't coach but i honestly wondered if he was in fact a complete nutter based on his insistence on this play.

Weirdest shit ever.
1.2 million dollars a year, 1.2 million dollars

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“But if that’s how the club decides to move forward then you’ve just got to go in there and train and perform. That’s the club’s decision.”
I can't believe people didn't pick up on this one important line

The same things were said with Moore and Folkes, that is the closest thing you will hear from a player to saying "if he goes, he goes" and that he doesn't approve of the methods

It's as close as you will get to a player saying the coach is no good as you will get, mbye, reynolds & now klemmer have all said this

Status
Not open for further replies.