Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
from Twitter:
Jaycar boss on lawsey saying he seeking legal advice to see if ch 9 broke law using hi tech listening devices to pick up private convo
I hope we have a case so we can fu*k chan 9 up! Dirty jewish media motherfu*kers

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** we just got killed on the today show by Ita buttrose. Fak it was bad. Apparently we have deminished the look of the NRL and we are pretty much scum. Very bad. But it seems like channel 9 are the only one's still going on about it

H

hazem_elmasri

Private conversation'.. Try, yelling out towards her. It's like you guys and me see totally different videos and have a totally different take on what happened in them.

Talk about being a one eyed dogs fan.

Let me assure you, this will all not end well for the club. Graham, and THOSE players, and now the jay car sponsor... All good work has been un done in my opinion. It's best if you keep try justifying the behaviour.... It won't hurt as much

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
**** we just got killed on the today show by Ita buttrose. Fak it was bad. Apparently we have deminished the look of the NRL and we are pretty much scum. Very bad. But it seems like channel 9 are the only one's still going on about it
OMG Ita Butt Rose doesn't like us anymore. That's it I'm handing in my membership! This is the last straw for our great club. If the great Butt Rose doesn't like us, all of Australia will follow!

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG Ita Butt Rose doesn't like us anymore. That's it I'm handing in my membership! This is the last straw for our great club. If the great Butt Rose doesn't like us, all of Australia will follow!
I agree. What i dont understand is Channel 9 paid big money for television rights. By them going on about this is just making viewers dislike the club and the game. That also means less people watching it next season, which means less ratings...

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah it wasn't to the same extent as what Azzopardi was told.

Gary said something to the effect of:

"In Sydney if a young woman walks into a bar, she's going to be ogled. She's going to be looked at as an object. That's just the way it is."

Pretty tame IMO but obviously doesn't help the situation.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...ad-monday-antics/story-fn2mcuj6-1226487642827

Entire interview.

http://soundcloud.com/sydney-live/gary-johnston-owner-of-jaycar

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is this the same Ita Buttrose that has a son in jail for dealing drugs?

P

Paint.

Private conversation'.. Try, yelling out towards her. It's like you guys and me see totally different videos and have a totally different take on what happened in them.

Talk about being a one eyed dogs fan.

Let me assure you, this will all not end well for the club. Graham, and THOSE players, and now the jay car sponsor... All good work has been un done in my opinion. It's best if you keep try justifying the behaviour.... It won't hurt as much
Seeing totally different videos? lol, you dumb ****, do you realise that there wasn't even a video? The only footage shown was one player (Jono Wright) flipping a helicopter (which was very unnecessary, bring a helicopter to report on some players having a day off after 30 weeks of NRL?), and one bloke (most likely not even a player or an official) smoking out the window.

Notice how they don't include any of the lead up talk which may have led to such comments? How they don't show the fact that they were 40 metres away from the window where the comments were made from? How they try to hide the fact that they were actually evicted from the premises?

Nice work trying to up yourself, too. 'All good work has been un done in my opinion."? lol, as if anyone cared about your opinion? Disloyal ****, turning your back on the club based on 30 seconds of audio footage from channel 9, and youve lost faith in your club? Yeah, great work. No one cared about your opinion in the first place, why dont you **** off like Chris Urquhart and go support some other team? Don't worry, you can come back and bandwagon when we're in the grand final again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seeing totally different videos? lol, you dumb ****, do you realise that there wasn't even a video? The only footage shown was one player (Jono Wright) flipping a helicopter (which was very unnecessary, bring a helicopter to report on some players having a day off after 30 weeks of NRL?), and one bloke (most likely not even a player or an official) smoking out the window.

Notice how they don't include any of the lead up talk which may have led to such comments? How they don't show the fact that they were 40 metres away from the window where the comments were made from? How they try to hide the fact that they were actually evicted from the premises?

Nice work trying to up yourself, too. 'All good work has been un done in my opinion."? lol, as if anyone cared about your opinion? Disloyal ****, turning your back on the club based on 30 seconds of audio footage from channel 9, and youve lost faith in your club? Yeah, great work. No one cared about your opinion in the first place, why dont you **** off like Chris Urquhart and go support some other team? Don't worry, you can come back and bandwagon when we're in the grand final again.
Spot on! With d!ckheads like this, who needs enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.